Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

I support 'good' teams. It depends on how you define 'good' though.
Some teams look good from far but are far from good ( hint hint Bangla of IPL :winky: ) :giggle: SRH is great team with exciting flair players that take their fans through an emotional roller coaster ride. I will count you in and add you. Show your loyalty during matches :two_thumbs_up:

Boring team si boring team..also SRH yet to win some thing....its Dischargers who won 2 trophies :cantstop:
I know RCB will never ever win the title :giggle: but assume that it had fluked once and then Mallya company goes under and say Infy buys the team and calls the team B.$H1T ( Bangalore Supreme Head of Information Testers )....Will you say that Bangalore never won anything? Our loyalty is with the city not the owners :two_thumbs_up: Deccan Chargers won 2 trophies :hmmm:

SRH has played 2 editions and finished above RCB in both of them. :finger: 13zvclg.png34ez5vr.png
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Now what will Bangladeshis of IPL do :haha::haha: I hope they remember the fight for No.4 ( to play in eliminator :giggle: )

Flair & Excitements are not = Table standings :rofl: :rofl: RCB will always above Dischargers as Discharges not even in IPL.... :hysterical:
You have seen SRH above Bangladesh of IPL :haha: Dont even go to DC - We beat the $H1T out of you in IPL Final...looks like you are still licking the wounds :--D I am sad that you never experienced the WINNING feeling...you know...when you have the cup in your hands and you are called Champions :(( This time maybe you can enjoy the LKC that you really yearn for :two_thumbs_up:

Flair & Excitements are not = Table standings :rofl: :rofl: RCB will always above Dischargers as Discharges not even in IPL.... :hysterical:
Excuses,excuses and more excuses with no silverware to show. RCB is definitely the IPL equivalent of Bangladesh. :hehe:

Excuses,excuses and more excuses with no silverware to show. RCB is definitely the IPL equivalent of Bangladesh. :hehe:
No body can give excuses for lack of flair or complete boring team like SRH :(( Last time they are showing in TV how people asleep during some SRH match :hehe: