NFL Playoffs

Dravid

Anyone who thinks that the Patriots will run away with the Superbowl knows little about football. The Giants are a seriously good team with realistic prospects - Eli Manning has been a revelation this post-season, Plaxico and Toomer can rip through any team on their day. Strahan and Robbins are capable of putting immense pressure on any quarterback and with Brady last seen walking around NYC with his foot in a cast, they will fancy their chances. The Giants pushed them to the limit the last time they played them, and the Patriots snuck away with a 38-35 win. Now don't get me wrong - i still think the Patriots will win it, but it will be a really close game. The Pats have been to the Superbowl many times and their players possess that "big game presence" that is needed to win on such stages. They almost always find another gear in the 4th quarter and somehow manage to pull it off - i still remember how they snatched that win against the Colts a few months ago, even though they looked average for the best part of 3 quarters. Even though i am a Jets fan, i'd love the see the Giants stick one up cocky New England's ass on behalf of all New Yorkers.

Anyone who thinks that the Patriots will run away with the Superbowl knows little about football. The Giants are a seriously good team with realistic prospects - Eli Manning has been a revelation this post-season' date=' Plaxico and Toomer can rip through any team on their day. [b']Strahan and Robbins are capable of putting immense pressure on any quarterback and with Brady last seen walking around NYC with his foot in a cast, they will fancy their chances. The Giants pushed them to the limit the last time they played them, and the Patriots snuck away with a 38-35 win. .
You totally forgot to mention their best defensive player defensive end Osi umenyiora !