'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

I have !
Nononono..KR, you arn't getting it. I am with BB on this one- he hasn't seen you criticize me for talking about ma-behn. You ofcourse, have, but BB hasn't seen it, since his blinkers have a selective 'i will see only what i want to see' filter on it. So nomatter what you say, unless you are a hinduvta fanatic endorsing his genocidal views, he will not 'see' your criticism - he is 100% right on that. :D

Well I guess your PM is neutered by the mods ... next in line would be you .. contact the mods ...
You don't have to send me time/date/location on PM. infact, lets have it in here- just so that we can laugh at you when you puss-out yet again. Whatever you wanted to post on the PM, post it here, champion. I don't have a problem with it..do you ? Or are you too scared that once you post a time/location/date and don't show up, your machismo will lie shattered forever ?
. you are trying to run away pretending to have not recvd the PM
If you want, you can confirm with any moderator/sys-op that I have NOT recieved a PM from you today. Perhaps the puss like you is only claiming about a PM just to hide his own shame ? Post in public, vatz....i am big enough to handle that...are you ?

Uttar milega Lurks ?:((
No. Simply because I am not the person who can answer that. I am neither a MOD nor a founding member. You were actually both so it surprises me indeed as to why you are behaving the way you are. And if you response is that it is for better of ICF spare me that since I can see nothing good coming out of this. I have a feeling, maybe because I am an optimist at heart, that MODS would have addressed your issue as to the rules and regulations and all that jazz. Still you either didnt accept it or plain doubted their reasonings. Regardless I am in no position to address that question at all. All I can say is you and CC duke it out for good and get it out of your system once and for all. Just as me and you have heated discussion all the time and then walk away saying "yeah right!" surely you and CC can do the same? xxx

This is what i get when i click on your link : vBulletin Message Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator Nice try champ- but you did not send me any PM- you can confirm that with the sysop/admin because there is not a single message from you sitting in my inbox after you sent me a PM claiming university degrees in compsci, engineering, statistics and 20+ year experience watching each and every India match. :haha::haha::haha: Anyways...whats the problem..i already said...post HERE and stop running away like a certain feline epithet. Name the time, place and date here with my requirement of min. 2 months notice to show up and show you 'what i got'. Or you can show up in Vancouver anytime you want, drop me a line here and see 'what i got' whenever you feel like. So khamakhaa ' sent you PM/mods= chewtiyas etc.' dhong is useless- just post the info HERE, out in the open- if you got the ballz to do it,matey. No more hiding behind the internet for you- name your place, time and date here and then you will find out 'what CC's got' in person very well. PS: I suggest if you really wanna get your a$$ kicked royally in person, pick a spot where your medical insurance will cover you. Otherwise, if you can be civil enough, i will buy you drinks while sitting down with you showing you in detail why your viewpoints are total bakwaas jihadi hindu type.

I have a feeling that BB is much more sensitive then what he lets us believe. I for one , can't fathom how somebody can get so riled up by an anonymous poster in a message board . Granted CC does take efforts to rile him up , but BB needs to realize that their are lot of posters here including myself who would like to have both of them around . Forget posters, I am willing to bet that their are considerable number of Moderators who would like to have CC around. After their recent melee , CC did not break any ICF dictum when it comes to abuse policy , on the other hand it was BB , who has been indulging in filthy abuse directed towards CC. In BB's own word , this is a public forum .CC is entitled to his opinion as long as he adheres to the dictum of the message board , and he has so far . I can vouch for that.

Thank you for your endorsement, KR. Like i said in that 'poll to ban CC thread' (where the democratic process defeated BB's whinings), i don't need to resort to namecalling to get my point across. I guess BB, with his barely passable English education, cannot, which is why he is down to calling names to my mother & family. Its too bad that the vaccum inside his skull reverberates only to the tune of nazi-esque fanaticism and namecalling when cornered/unable to comprehend English.

Patronizing by calling Vatz' date=' Sonny ... and then refering to my married life is ok ? The thing with CC is if you dont stamp on it ... it will pretty soon lead to a all out slugfest .. and it appears most here dont care about abuse ...[b'] so why do you care KR ? And BTW are you aware of what happened behind the scenes ?
I don't care ... Why do you think that I can't provide neutral perspective ? I may have ideological differences with you , but I think I can play the role of honest broker here. Didn't I support you before ?

Oye BB, where is the cut-paste of the sent message ( if you really sent it, it should be in your outbox) here ??? Too weak-kneed to post date,time and place here ??? Afterall, you wanted to see 'what i got'- now that i offered to really show you, you are going MIA again ? kya problem, vatz ?

Ah i got to the bottom of the problem,Bossby. You see, you were in my ignore list- simply because it is useful to screen-out your drivel in the cricketing forum. However, now i took you off the ignore list, since it seems that one cannot PM another if he/she is in their ignore list. Therefore, kindly send me the PM again or cut-paste the contents in here. Gracias. I'd request a quick compliance (say 24 hrs), because sooner i can put you back on ignore list, the better my cricket board's surfing experience is going to be.

so who is the Puss .. beeyatch ? :hysterical:
The one who is stalling the time,location & place, obviously. I'd already said post it here, in the open. You didn't. Well anyways, fir se try maaro, this time i should get the PM since you are not in an ignore list anymore. PS: Watch the namecalling, vatz. It'll be a terrible blow to your ego if you end up getting yourself banned for namecalling when your nemesis isn't even resorting to namecalling in the tokenism sense (ie, fool,idiot,mad,etc).