Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

Its very rare when you lose with a 300 plus and pakistan didnt have the firepower to get 300 plus chasing. It was obvious to anyone so comparison to any other situation is unwanting. Our bowlers bowled well when the 3 batsmen put up the runs and thats how we won the game. not any other way around.
Um, 2nd ODI in November 2007 - we made 320+ runs and Pak chased it down - in case you forgot. And I never disagreed with you about how we won the game - yeah, Yuvraj contributed with his 55 and the 1 wicket of Gul. I was merely pointing out that you cannot disregard Dhoni's captaincy even if it was a high total the opposing team was chasing.
Dude' date=' you're hallucinating - where am I taking pot shots at Yuvraj. You're not the only fan of Yuvraj - you're the only delusive fan of him - he's an Indian player and I'm proud that he's a part of our national squad. I am indeed sad that he had a bad tour to Australia because I think we would've won that game where we had to chase 203 had he been in form. Calm down - read the posts before you reply.[/quote'] Think before you write or be a fool. This is yuvraj thread and njkiller comes and talks about yuvraj getting raped. what do you think he is gonna get in return? you guessed it. so you are another blind follower of dhobi who only sees one side so dont talk logic with me.

All I am saying is credit must be given to our bowlers as well and liek I said praveen also won us the game and chawla bowled well too and yuvi chipped in with one too. like blue said aus lost when rsa chased 434 so bowlers didnt bowl well..nothign to do with ponting. so nothing to do with dhoni in this win.get it straight....or go watch the movie andha kanoon.

Think before you write or be a fool. This is yuvraj thread and njkiller comes and talks about yuvraj getting raped. what do you think he is gonna get in return? you guessed it. so you are another blind follower of dhobi who only sees one side so dont talk logic with me.
Ok, I was polite with you, and while I don't expect it back, I expect an answer that makes sense. Where do I seem blind to you? Please point it out. If njkiller is a part of this forum and he has been posting congratulatory messages everytime our team wins, is he not an Indian cricket fan? Yes, he is. Now, is Yuvraj part of the Indian national squad? Yes he is. So why the hell would njkiller want him to fail? When you mentioned that he has demolished the Pak attack (which he did), nj mentioned that he needs to do that against the other teams as well - not just Pakistan. Now you just mentioned a few posts ago that it was a miserable tour downunder for Australia - and I think you've got to understand that since it was the most recent ODI tour, we'll remember that he didn't have a great time. This is the same group of people who thought he was one of the key reasons why we won the T20 WC (cause he helped beat English (duh) and more importantly, Australia). I don't know about others but it really bothers me when you refer to Dhoni as Dhobi - more than it bothers you when someone refers to Yuvraj as "Yuseless". You keep making statements that sound as if anyone could captain a team with Yuvraj in it and win games. Why the hell wasn't that happnening before? You also have to remember that if Yuvraj played 12 league games and 2 finals in the CB Series where he was terribly out of form, it was because Dhoni was the captain. Dhoni has been terrific as a captain of the team, and yes, I will keep praising him after every game that he wins because he's the captain of the team I obsessively follow and if he's leading it well, then I will keep supporting him - along with the Indian team. Oh, and there's a difference between praising Dhoni as a good leader and associating the success with him completely. I mentioned previously that I realize who were the chief contributors to our win today - I was also happy that Dhoni has been able to lead the team quite well where everyone is "gelling" well.
Ok, I was polite with you, and while I don't expect it back, I expect an answer that makes sense. Where do I seem blind to you? Please point it out. If njkiller is a part of this forum and he has been posting congratulatory messages everytime our team wins, is he not an Indian cricket fan? Yes, he is. Now, is Yuvraj part of the Indian national squad? Yes he is. So why the hell would njkiller want him to fail? When you mentioned that he has demolished the Pak attack (which he did), nj mentioned that he needs to do that against the other teams as well - not just Pakistan. Now you just mentioned a few posts ago that it was a miserable tour downunder for Australia - and I think you've got to understand that since it was the most recent ODI tour, we'll remember that he didn't have a great time. This is the same group of people who thought he was one of the key reasons why we won the T20 WC (cause he helped beat English (duh) and more importantly, Australia). I don't know about others but it really bothers me when you refer to Dhoni as Dhobi - more than it bothers you when someone refers to Yuvraj as "Yuseless". You keep making statements that sound as if anyone could captain a team with Yuvraj in it and win games. Why the hell wasn't that happnening before? You also have to remember that if Yuvraj played 12 league games and 2 finals in the CB Series where he was terribly out of form, it was because Dhoni was the captain. Dhoni has been terrific as a captain of the team, and yes, I will keep praising him after every game that he wins because he's the captain of the team I obsessively follow and if he's leading it well, then I will keep supporting him - along with the Indian team. Oh, and there's a difference between praising Dhoni as a good leader and associating the success with him completely. I mentioned previously that I realize who were the chief contributors to our win today - I was also happy that Dhoni has been able to lead the team quite well where everyone is "gelling" well.
Good post ... I agree with u (except for why and what NJ )
Wonderful post, Graphic. You do articulate your thoughts so very well.:hail:
Guest Hiten.
I don't know about others but it really bothers me when you refer to Dhoni as Dhobi
+1 @ Y4Captaincy: If you really think captains' have no contributions in teams win than please do visit our Padosi forum and feel the miserable pain they are feeling because their team is captained by Shoaib Malik; who according to them is an timid leader and cannot motivate the team when its down. We are not praising Dhoni to embarrass you or your fav player. Dhoni (till now) has made right moves, picked correct combination and picked right candidates. In today's game we were as rookie as Pakistani team barring 3-4 experienced players (UV, MSD, Veeru, IKP.... Pak had Malik, MoYo, Younis Khan) but we were still able to beat them black and blue. Wahab was taking pounding of his life but Shoaib Malik hardly bothered to walk up to him and calm him down whereas Dhoni is courteous enough to talk to his bowlers while they are struggling to hit correct line and length.
don't know about others but it really bothers me when you refer to Dhoni as Dhobi - more than it bothers you when someone refers to Yuvraj as "Yuseless".
How do you know it bothers you more when someone mentions dhoni as a dhobi. Its only when you get the taste of the same medicine, you realize the pain. No one once argued against calling yuvraj, yuseless until I and a couple others started calling dhoni a dobi. Maybe now you understand what the feeling is like when your fav player is mocked by calling names. I only started dhobi a week or 2 ago but yuseless has been going on for a year on this forum. So think about how rational I have been and how whining the dhoni fans have been just for a mere 2 week mocking and yuvi fan enduring a year of yuseless banter.
How do you know it bothers you more when someone mentions dhoni as a dhobi. Its only when you get the taste of the same medicine, you realize the pain. No one once argued against calling yuvraj, yuseless until I and a couple others started calling dhoni a dobi. Maybe now you understand what the feeling is like when your fav player is mocked by calling names. I only started dhobi a week or 2 ago but yuseless has been going on for a year on this forum. So think about how rational I have been and how whining the dhoni fans have been just for a mere 2 week mocking and yuvi fan enduring a year of yuseless banter.
I have never referred to any player with a nickname apart from calling Sachin 'GOD' a few times. Your posts about name calling are usually ignored because of the delusion thats built around it usually. I get it that you think Yuvraj is an awesome guy, has great talent, has been the backbone of our team for the past two years - I agree with most of it. I just don't think you need to mock other players' achievements to make his seem greater. And Dhoni is not my favorite player - Sachin is.
Ok, I was polite with you, and while I don't expect it back, I expect an answer that makes sense. Where do I seem blind to you? Please point it out.
The reason you seem blind to me cuz you start an argument with me for writing something against dhoni in reply to njkiller who said yuvraj gets raped. So instead of writing something against the person who started this in the YUVRAJ thread. You prefer to start an argument with me which led me to the conclusion you are one of the many blind followers of dhoni who whine at every given opportunity .
If njkiller is a part of this forum and he has been posting congratulatory messages everytime our team wins, is he not an Indian cricket fan? Yes, he is. Now, is Yuvraj part of the Indian national squad? Yes he is. So why the hell would njkiller want him to fail? When you mentioned that he has demolished the Pak attack (which he did), nj mentioned that he needs to do that against the other teams as well - not just Pakistan.
When did I say I want Dhoni to fail? Am I not an Indian cricket fan? If he can write that yuvraj who is the mmember of the Indian cricket team is gettin raped which is fine but if I express my opinion that dhoni is not responsible for this win. However I as an Indian fan is very happy with this win. Am I that wrong...haha. .He didnt just mention it dude. He said yuvi got raped. Come again with this one dude
Now you just mentioned a few posts ago that it was a miserable tour downunder for Australia - and I think you've got to understand that since it was the most recent ODI tour, we'll remember that he didn't have a great time. This is the same group of people who thought he was one of the key reasons why we won the T20 WC (cause he helped beat English (duh) and more importantly, Australia).
No, they are not the same group of people. There is only one group of people on this forum and they are yuvi haters barring a few.
I don't know about others but it really bothers me when you refer to Dhoni as Dhobi - more than it bothers you when someone refers to Yuvraj as "Yuseless".
already answered in the previous post. [ quote]You keep making statements that sound as if anyone could captain a team with Yuvraj in it and win games. Why the hell wasn't that happnening before?
I have never referred to any player with a nickname apart from calling Sachin 'GOD' a few times. Your posts about name calling are usually ignored because of the delusion thats built around it usually. I get it that you think Yuvraj is an awesome guy, has great talent, has been the backbone of our team for the past two years - I agree with most of it. I just don't think you need to mock other players' achievements to make his seem greater. And Dhoni is not my favorite player - Sachin is.
Well wasim is my favorite player not yuvraj. and I have ignored many of the yuvi name calling posts. so you are on the right track. You should do teh same for dhobi. Learn from someone who has done it. and I am not mocking other players achievement. Yuvis achievement has been mocked so if its other players achievement that gets mocked, dont use a differenet yardstick to measure whats rigth or wrong..thats all.

i agree with y4c when people say somany things against yuvi, nobody come and say anything against it. this graphic guy is trying to sound that he is on higher ground than others , never ever once its been hour said anything against njkiller for saying stuff against yuvi instead started defended him to a degree .