Where should Yuvi bat in the test middle order?

Guest Yograj Singh

Where should Yuvi bat in the test middle order?  

1. 1.

• 3 - his solidity against pace and attacking strokes will help India
    • 4 - he is the only one fit to fill Tendulkar's shoes
    • 5 - let him come in at 3 down and destroy the old ball
    • 6 - where he produced such a wonderful knock just recently against pakistan

there should be an option for he shouldnt be in the test lineup period
definitely, a poll must be widely open.
Given his current form' date=' the team should consist of 23 players and Yuvi plays right in the middle order![/quote'] lols...:haha: but its full of sense.
Sir you may want your son to play in the 11 for the tests but the team should do well if he doesnot play..... I dont hold anything against yuvi......I am a great fan of his......But then Test cricket is not his strong point.......I dont see him sealing a place in the 11 unless the Fantastic four retire.............
agreed one 100%
Chris Martin is in better form.
He made an unbeaten 4 today...for him that's vintage...
dont hold anything against yuvi......I am a great fan of his......But then Test cricket is not his strong point.......I dont see him sealing a place in the 11 unless the Fantastic four retire.............
And no...I think Yuvi can be an excellent test batsman...he just needs to adjust his mindset to the game. Everything else is there already.
And no...I think Yuvi can be an excellent test batsman...he just needs to adjust his mindset to the game. Everything else is there already.
Thats what we are saying, it will take sometime for Yuvi to get going with test cricket. First and foremost is he must recover completely from his knee injury, then heart injuries only to play consistent test cricket.
Thats what we are saying, it will take sometime for Yuvi to get going with test cricket. First and foremost is he must recover completely from his knee injury, then heart injuries only to play consistent test cricket.
If his knee is okay, the rest can be done in the middle...in fact, it has to be done in the middle.