Indian legends of Modern Cricket: Do you agree??

suraj

Not sure how long you have followed cricket and as much as I rate Tendulkar the best batsman after Bradman' date=' as far as the impact of an individual on Indian cricket's fortunes is concerned I think it's difficult to parallel Gavaskar. It was with his advent that India started showing decent fight in away test matches and against quality opposition. He brought the fight in Indian cricket and stood up in the toughest of conditions where former Indian players would have cowered away into a corner. For all his faults, it is hard to think of any one individual who has redefined Indian cricket so much.[/quote'] I agree to what u say I was Stating that MODERN DAY CRICKET (i.e) ODI's after 1990.....
I agree to what u say I was Stating that MODERN DAY CRICKET (i.e) ODI's after 1990.....
Well when I said Modern day cricket I kinda meant from what some or most of us have atleast seen or followed in our lifetime- I guess we are revealing our ages here :haha::haha: I am sure there have been many more relevant folks starting from Nayadu to Hazare etc but there may only be 1 or 2 of us who have actually witnessed their careers.