English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United

SachDan

English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United  

1. 1.

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool

Shane' date=' seriously we are missing your bold predictions :winky:[/quote'] I kinda predicted a United win today, it helps us, wat the heck, newayz great game, i can't say United romped to victory, but yes they came back well Villa had 2 big men in this game, Barry and Carew, howd i wish Barry would be with us next season, well thats for another time :winky: Neville was being proverbially raped by Agbonlahor, Carew and later when he shifted to RB by Young, he certainly looked out of place today, United lacked presence in the midfield someone like a Scholes or a Hargreaves, the rest were fine Tevez is such a workhorse man, that guy never stops, the new Lazio guy took his goal well and finally CR7, I will reiterate wat Andy Gray said in commentary, United needed someone special and they got it from this man. The race is hotting up :hatsoff:

Geoff Shreves to Macheda : You are the Barclays mom' date=' but I can't give this (champagne) to you coz of your age.So I'll give this to your Captain :haha::haha:[/quote'] Lulz thats wat they said to Cesc when he won his first MoM against Sheffield :giggle:

Hats off to Tavez, Ronaldo and Fletcher..All of them played their heart out and were instrumental in United resurgence in the 2nd half. Gary Neville is a waste of space. Carew was all over him today..Well past sell-by date..Also don't wana see that ****er selfish Nani in the side for the rest of the season.

Hats off to Tavez, Ronaldo and Fletcher..All of them played their heart out and were instrumental in United resurgence in the 2nd half. Gary Neville is a waste of space. Carew was all over him today..Well past sell-by date..Also don't wana see that ****er selfish Nani in the side for the rest of the season.
Nani is over rated imo, i would rather prefer Giggs on the wings, one more query where iis Rafael and assuming Hargreaves is injured ?

It was a great match even though I thot Aston Villa deserved something outta the match. But wat a finish from Macheda, the 17 year old has got some attitude. When CR scored his second goal, Macheda was all over him and pumped him as if he has played with him for some years, tht was great to watch. Also his reactions when Fridel saved Wellback's shot was priceless. Fingers crossed, this kid will surely go places. I think Man Utd is next only to West Ham Utd when it comes to promoting young talents. There is still no midfield crisis at Man Utd, Park had to travel a long way from Korea (after qualifiers), so he had to sit out, also there is UCL next week so Sir Alex had to play Nani instead. Hope they find someone else to replace Giggsy coz Nani isnt the answer. Finally, Tevez is THE man.

Sri' date=' u fuggot the goons, the way we are going, we might soon have a [b']13 year old starting in the CL come 2010 :P
Thts OTT comment Shane:--D, but I like the way Wenger sets his team, their 1-2 play is the best in the world next only to Barcelona.But seriously I think West Ham United have got the best youth academy in the world. The way they spot young talents is really amazing. Only after Carlos Quieroz became asst coach at OT, did Man Utd start their talent hunt in Latin America and Europe before tht they were more British based.But Quieroz was never given his dues; we all know apart from tht victory in 1999, Man Utd was a failure when it comes UCL until he came on board. BTW he is a good coach but he sux as a manger, his record in Portugal speaks for itself.

Really feel for the Magpies :(( a huge fan base and a owner who has shot himself in the foot, imo they have the most passionate football fans in the country, with Portsmouth and Liverpool being close contenders I dearly hope that they dont go the Leeds way :((