English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United

SachDan

English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United  

1. 1.

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool

Today's match is very important for United.:pray: Not sure if SAF will ring in the changes keeping CL in mind. BTW any idea whether Tevez got a permanent contract or not?
Today only I heard Fergusson saying Tevez will stay at Old Trafford...more out of optimism than anything else I guess since his loan period runs only till the end of this season. There is a good news though..Kaka may be heading for Old Trafford :yay::yay:
Manchester United have held talks with Brazil and AC Milan star Kaka over a sensational summer move to Old Trafford. According to reports in The Sun newspaper, the Premier League giants have already met with Kaka's representatives in a bid to thrash out personal terms which would net the talented playmaker some 35million pounds in wages alone. "It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed," a source close to Kaka told the paper. "The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. "He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United's pay structure. It's up to them what happens now." With AC Milan expected to demand a transfer fee in the region of 70million pounds for Kaka, there is, however, some confusion as to where United would get the necessary money from. One solution would be the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, something that, according to former Real president Ramon Calderon, is as good as a done deal. Kaka, who was the subject of an audacious mega-money approach by Manchester City during January's transfer window, has made no secret of his admiration for United and said recently: "They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney. "One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there - how can anyone say no? "They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for." The Brasilia-born former Sao Paulo ace has also revealed his desire to one day play in the Barclays Premier League - a league he views as being one of the world's most competitive. "I like the Premier League a lot, so maybe that would be my choice if I leave Milan," the 27-year-old told the Daily Star newspaper. "Whenever I can, I try to swap experiences with my friends playing in other countries and leagues. "All the players that I've talked to that play in the Premier League, or used to play there, say it's a tough league - tough, very fast and competitive."

I want Tevez to stay I like him a lot infact I like all Argentinians and Italians:icflove:. There are also talks about Ribery moving to OT me thinks CR7 will leave this time around.
Argentineans- :hatsoff: Hate Italians like anything. May be it has got something to do with how their National team plays..too defensive for my liking :--D

Argentineans- :hatsoff: Hate Italians like anything. May be it has got something to do with how their National team plays..too defensive for my liking :--D
Yeah they are defensive but still I like them a lot.:icflove: Here is hoping Messi mesmerizes in the 2010WC.:pray:

Yeah he is good' date=' I think Argentina's major concern is their defense. Hopefully [b']Riquelme should patch up with Diego and return soon, he is a terrific playmaker.
Now thats class, man seriously the pair of Riquelme and Senna is one of the most under rated pairing in World Football Edit : I was talking abt Villareal, they would have been a far tougher opposition for the Goons if they had Juan Roman in their team too

Rooney: We are favourites for title Wayne Rooney is confident Liverpool's leaky defence will ensure Manchester United stay in pole position for the Premier League title.
Nowadays I'm worried with Rooney's rants. Whenever he opens his mouth, something untoward happens :((

Nowadays I'm worried with Rooney's rants. Whenever he opens his mouth' date=' something untoward happens :(([/quote'] Dont worry we will win EPL but I was pissed at SAF's selection for FA cup last week. That was one tie we should have won. Also it was a clear penalty darm that ref BTW David Moyes pre match attack on the ref worked wonders for his team.:((