Portsmouth	v 	Arsenal	15:00	
Stoke City	v 	West Ham Utd	15:00	
Tottenham	v 	WBA	15:00	
Wigan Athletic	v 	Bolton	15:00	

[B]Sun 3rd May 2009[/B]
Liverpool	v 	Newcastle	13:30	
Sunderland	v 	Everton	16:00

Guest Hiten.

Easy win for Chelsea but Man U is effing six points ahead of us. Man U has to eff up BIG time to manage to loose the EPL.

Guest Hiten.
The whole season was a dead rubber for both of you guys :giggle:
Acha ? Saale 4-5 games pehle Man U is G phat ke haath mein aa gayi thi when Chelsea-Liv-Man U were running neck to neck.

Guest Hiten.
Arsenal too were in it' date=' in the first few months, but injuries took toll :P[/quote'] Thanks for ruining it. Whatever convincing job I did, you ruined it by saying Arsenal had a shot at EPL title :haha:..dhakkan hain tu

Thanks for ruining it. Whatever convincing job I did' date=' you ruined it by saying Arsenal had a shot at EPL title :haha:..[/quote'] But they were in the Title Race untill Fabregas's injury :dontknow: Bhul gaya kya RVP ka double strike, which killled them at the Bridge.

juxnp3.jpgTwo Rounds to go: The season might be over for the Goons and Chelskis of this World, but the Title Race is on its Final Lap, United can take a step towards defending their crown when they face Wigan tonight. Race for the Title Manchester United - Wigan (A), Arsenal (H), Hull (A) Liverpool - West Brom (A), Spurs (H) Race for Europe Aston Villa and Everton have booked their places in next year's UEFA Cup Competition, the last place is up for grabs - via the Intertoto Cup, its a four way battle between Fulham, Spurs, West Ham and Man City Personally i would like to see Fulham go through, coz they have had a tremendous Season so far. Battle to stay Up Battle of the North Easties on this one, NewCastle, Sunderland and Boro, West Brom looks doomed, Pompey can be dragged into this if not careful. My Tip - NewCastle and Pompey will stay up. Atleast i hope so. :P

A win today is vital for Man Utd. Four points from three matches should be straight forward for us. Hope Tevez puts a stellar performance in the rest of the matches (CL final included) and Sir Alex signs him up at the end of the season. It will be very disappointing if he leaves OT.:((

Guest Hiten.
Wigan 1 - 2 Manchester United. Man U cap wrap it up on Saturday against the Goons. :((
...you guys are totally useless. At least don't make their march towards EPL title easy as you did for CL finals :haha: