Stumps for Sourav

Feed

Sachin will play at least couple more years.
Couple of more years... ok... but in that couple of more years how many series wil he play and and how many more he'l miss due to injury and how many matches he'll disappoint, getting back to form??? tats my question... this sachin's routine of getting injured, recovering, taking a few matches to get back to form.. is hurting idian cricket... he has becum a liability like kapil dev once used to be between 1990 till 1994, with the only purpose of beating hadlee's world record...
Couple of more years... ok... but in that couple of more years how many series wil he play and and how many more he'l miss due to injury and how many matches he'll disappoint' date=' getting back to form??? tats my question... this sachin's routine of getting injured, recovering, taking a few matches to get back to form.. is hurting idian cricket... he has becum a liability like kapil dev once used to be between 1990 till 1994, with the only purpose of beating hadlee's world record...[/quote'] dinakkar i think i am recalling u from past? werent u the guy in cricbuzz chat and gangu's is ur favorite cricketer??
dinakkar i think i am recalling u from past? werent u the guy in cricbuzz chat and gangu's is ur favorite cricketer??
Yes.. may be... but was not on cricbuzz for a long time though. Dada became my favorite cricketer after his heroics as captain and after the turmoil he had to go through during Greg / Rahul regime... If you ask me, who is your favorite cricketer, I would say its Sachin wihout a doubt.. but at the same time, I also get upset when people have ago at Dada...