Who should be the tweakers for Australia tests  

1. 1.

• A Kumble (LBG)
    • H Singh (OB)
    • P Chawla (LBG)
    • P Ojha (SLA)
    • M Kartik (SLA)
    • R Powar (OB)

I will keep Kumble, Bhajji and Mishra in the squad. Chawla and Ojha can be on standby. Seriously, I'm shocked how Mishra was left out for the chucker Parmar for the final XI of the India A team. Now I hope that Mishra gets chance at least in the second match of India A.
I'd like to see more of Mishra but the chucker and baby face have accounted for 5 of Australia A's 8 wickets. You cannot criticise the selectors when their chosen players are getting the job done

Actually the question is not of doing a job for India A alone but to also see who will be the best for the test IF, and I hope that doesn't happen, Kumble fails to be as potent as he generally is and is troubled even on the fitness aspect! We know that Chawla was rubbish even against the Saffies on a spin paradise. He'll be murdered by the Aussie batsmen just like he was murdered by Pakistan and then Lanka in the ODI series last month. Then why not give a chance to Mishra? At least let him prove that he is not fit to be selected for the national team!!

We know that Chawla was rubbish even against the Saffies on a spin paradise. He'll be murdered by the Aussie batsmen just like he was murdered by Pakistan and then Lanka in the ODI series last month. Then why not give a chance to Mishra? At least let him prove that he is not fit to be selected for the national team!!
Selectors and the team seem to have a lot of faith in Chawla. I think i'll trust their judgement for now, even though i am skeptical about his selection in the same way you are. Realistically speaking, Ojha's success in ODIs has probably elevated him to the top of the pecking order. So it's really a non-issue at this point