Either Krejza or White will debut - Ponting

Feed

neither of them spin it ... man ive seen krejza play sydney grade cricket (only a few years back) ... he used to get tonked around in grade .... he is a sitting duck imo white on the other hand could be a problem ... not for his bowling but his devastating batting. between watson, white and haddin ... there is a lot of power hitting late in the innings for australia

kumble will always be a major threat against aussies..so i wont look much into his recent poor show against SL coz lankans have always played him easily..the pacers will provide the early break-throughs and then the spinners will take over..i cannot see the indian pacers running thro the aussies on their own although Ishant makes me think otherwise..anyway im putting my money on the spinners but they will not dominate the wicket taking portion as they had done before because Indian pacers are much more menacing now than ever before
Well put, i pretty much agree with all of that. Im looking forward to seeing Ishant bowl, was very impressive when they toured over here. Yeah for some reason kumble has had the wood on us every time he plays us...heres hoping that doesnt continue! :-D