Gillchrist: Murali is a chucker

Fontaine

Actually, Sandro, you are wrong, too. :regular_smile: What Lehmann was alleged to have said in the Australian dressing rooms was in post #53.
:hysterical: Donny you never cease to amuse me ... Because once again ... you are dead wrong. Lehmann pleaded guilty and has admitted he said this. Zing!!!
(Only to paraphrase you, Sandro) duh. Stupid question. One has only to read my (over 2000) posts to know that's also nonsense.
Care to show some evidence ? I really cannot remember last time you criticised the conduct or sportsmanship of an Aussie player. PS: Still waiting on the Murali issue. I find it interesting that you refuse to address that point. Perhaps science isnt your forte either ?

Cannot remember ? So you've read all my posts ? I'm impressed. :regular_smile: Actually, the only player who's behaviour I can readily remember criticising, was Shane Watson. Wouldn't surprise me if I had also had a go at that long streak of misery from England, Steve Harmison. I have openly criticised McCullum, Gilchrist, Prior, Akmal and other keepers for excessive chatter. What Murali issue ? Did you direct something about him at me. Must've missed it.

Cannot remember ?
Indeed.
So you've read all my posts ? I'm impressed
no and that is not implied. I said i cannot remember - doesnt mean i've read all your posts.
Actually, the only player who's behaviour I can readily remember criticising, was Shane Watson. Wouldn't surprise me if I had also had a go at that long streak of misery from England, Steve Harmison. I have openly criticised McCullum, Gilchrist, Prior, Akmal and other keepers for excessive chatter.
Ie, tap on the wrist. Nuff said. why are you avoiding my invitation on debating Murali ? can you atleast say why that issue is something you are actively avoiding ?
Cannot remember ? So you've read all my posts ? I'm impressed. :regular_smile: Actually, the only player who's behaviour I can readily remember criticising, was Shane Watson. Wouldn't surprise me if I had also had a go at that long streak of misery from England, Steve Harmison. I have openly criticised McCullum, Gilchrist, Prior, Akmal and other keepers for excessive chatter. What Murali issue ? Did you direct something about him at me. Must've missed it.
Just out of curiosity ... whats wrong with Harmisons behaviour? I mean his form has been up and down for the past 2 or 3 years and his attitude has been questioned but I cant recall anything bad about his on-field behaviour.
I was commenting on Gilchrist's comments.
LOL. Commenting ? For someone who likes to pick on semantics of the language, that is a rather evasive word. You wern't commenting - you were endorsing Gillchrist's comments. And i showed you how Gilly is absolutely incorrect and utterly clueless on this issue, along with your legions of scientifically challenged 'commentators, experts and players'. I repeat, it is irrelevant what Gilly or Warney or Bedi or a dozen other cricketing superstars think on Murali's action. Science has vindicated him and that stands taller than any legions of cricketing experts, who have no comprehension of the basic issue at hand.