Ponting tells of request to drop Harbhajan complaint

graphic23

Well there you go ... I thought so!!! Thats what I suspected. Donny when you dont have an opinion of your own , you shouldnt criticise others for theirs. You were quick to point out that my opinion wasnt fair and rational, yet you don't even have your own on this matter. Obviously, you do have an opinion on this matter otherwise how are you in a position to tell me that mine wasnt fair or rational. Perhaps you just dont want to share it. Its very difficult to argue with someone who doesnt have their own opinion (or doesnt want to put forth their opinion) and simply wants to point out and criticise a few semantics in someone elses comments, and make a few veiled insults here and there with no real attempt to contribute to the discussion.

Wrong again. Here's what I said as it seems you're incapable of reading it yourself. "On some issues, you are fair and rational"
Donny ... You clearly said ... "On some issues, you are fair and rational and on others you simply join the mob". Now you can try to insult me all you want by pointing out little semantics and making it seem as if i have missed your point, but thats what you said. So either you think I am being fair and rational on this issue, or you dont. Its that simple Donny. Stop being so immature and actually make up your mind on what you are trying to say here.
Deesy, one needs to be actually debating to be 'out debated'. Because Bharat keeps misquoting me, I have to correct him. That's not abuse.
Chameli, like when you ran away when CC took you up on muralis action. When you lose a debate and are losing a debate which is often cos you spout a lot of nonsense. You then either run away, abuse or say what is said is shameful without responding to factual content. You are a poor debater with a poor cricket brain. You are also a very sore loser. Also your humour stinks
You miss the irony by an ocean, Dom. The whole idea of that post is I've NEVER, in over 2000 posts, answered like that. :regular_smile: Bharat, couldn't answer you ? No. Didn't feel like it.
You are in an infinite loop Donny. You say something, you mean something else and then you tell people that they are missing the point and you never care to explain what the point was. And then in reply you again say something and mean something else. For once, quit the irony BS and make a point.....but then you dont feel like it.