Javed Miandad: "We need to bring back players who left for ICL back to Pak squad"

Feed

well lets see I will give you the link to flaiming bails forum, there they have plenty of Indian posters who have known me for 5 or 6 years. You go there and ask each and every one of them(there are about 15-20 or so) as to why i am against BCCI and if a majority of them agree with you then i will leave this forum for good and you won't ever have to listen to me again. Deal?
No deal. Who said I want you to leave this forum?
All i have to say is that fairly soon even the Indian fans like yourself(not the dsr type) will fully turn against BCCI( the rest of the world already has) Give it some 12 months and this whole drama will come to a screeching halt.
No one is going to turn against BCCI. You live in a dream world, seriously wake up, no one is going to turn against them. Indians may moan about BCCI but thats it, they always have. They were really cr#p 10 years ago, now they have improved a lot, not perfect though. The only thing that may come to a screeching halt is ICL. BCCI posotives 1. Top team now 2 Loads of money, richest in world by miles 3. Top new stadiums being bulit everywere 4. Top IPL leauge. Full of best players from all over world meaning a lot of our young players are learning and playing against the best in the world and will further contribute to point 1. 5 Standing up for indian cricket in ICC and not being bullied. Should IMO flex their muscles more 6 We have a website, took a while though:cantstop: Plenty of things they could do better. And we will still criticise them at times. But all boards got hammered. Do you appreciate the pcb? Paks slaughter them same as ecb of england who get hammered. No one is going to turn against them and revolt, people have more important things to do in life.
I also find it extrodinarily bizzare that the one organistion that is willing and is going to send its team to tour pakistan is the BCCI. Yes that right the hated BCCI. Yet you still hate the BCCI even though none of the other organisations around the world will send their team. Do you give any credit for the BCCI in this respect MP? Also bizzare was how the BCCI supported the champions trophy going ahead in pakistan. BCCI supported pak cricket here. Do the BBCI get any thanks? Hell no just hatred. Do you give the BCCI any credit in this MP? Thats why it is blind hatred. And the reason MP and others have the blind hatred towards BCCI is the I in it eg India.
Last year when PAK were in IND they continued with the tour despite life threatening emails, a similar thing happened in 1999 when Shiv Sena had gone wild and was threatening to do everything possible to stop the tour. In the recent years whatever BCCI have done has been motivated by their extreme lust for money and have burnt every thing in their way for some extra cash. If you genuinely don't see anything wrong with blackmailing SL cricket(over what?...a few comments against IPL??) or how they forced the national boards from even banning the ICL players from domestic OR how they reacted to Llyod's statements then i am sorry i can't help you out. May be some of the Indian posters can debate and explain to you why/where BCCI have gone wrong because i am not going to waste my time on that. I debated when i felt the debate was warranted.
With all due respect i suggest that you read my earlier post Issue is so one sided that it doesn't warrant a debate so i am not even going to touch your points. All i have to say is that fairly soon even the Indian fans like yourself(not the dsr type) will fully turn against BCCI( the rest of the world already has) Give it some 12 months and this whole drama will come to a screeching halt.
Dude, what a brilliant argument - you have made up your mind to such a degree that you now consider your opinion on BCCI to be a fact - which is a shame, since i consider you to be one of the smarter Pakistanis who visit here. I am no idealist - least of all when BCCI is concerned. It is a money-grabbing machine that throws its weight around to get its way, often at the expense of the spirit of cricket. But in this issue, BCCI cannot be faulted. If i am running a company where i have the national charter, i have every right to try and ground another private company into the ground and provide deterrence to their recruits by saying if they work for them, they cant work for us anymore. Is that nice ? No. But is it perfectly legal and perfectly justified ?? Absolutely ! And then if your star player deserts your national interests by taking $$$ (and essentially staking their future on this enterprise), then its BCCI's fault and they need to be stopped for the sake of your star players ? Sorry- that is not how business works, neither does it make any sense whatsoever.
CC, I throw the same challenge to you too...if either one of you are right then you won't have to hear from me.
Your challenge is meaningless posturing. What sort of a challenge is this ? You present an opinion and then go 'if i am wrong, then i will leave' ?!? What you have is an OPINION - this isnt a question of proving your arithmetic to be faulty - you hold a beleif, which nomatter how illogical and partisan, cannot be proven to be incorrect - for that is the essence of what an opinion is !
see what i mean by blackmailing. Thats what its all about...rishwat and blackmailing.
That is not blackmail - if it is blackmail, then your parents telling you that if you rape a girl then they'd kill you is also blackmail. Furthermore, blackmail is defined as following a course of action which is illegal - if i say 'blow me or you lose your job', that is blackmail. If i say ' if you work for someone else, you cant work for me' is not blackmail, it is pointing out the consequences - which is exactly what the BCCI have done.
Mate you have totally lost the plot... Playing ICL players in the national team is now some how similar to "rape"! wah kia baat ha.
I didnt compare the two - i demonstrated with a very simple example, the difference between blackmail and consequences, so that you might just understand the concept. But nice try. Your argument so far is that you are so convinced that you wont even bother arguing - kinda like blind faith/God happening, eh ? :giggle: