Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

MOAR BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!! Day 2 of the H4TE CREW PROTEST RALLY !!!! ------------ h4te's reacts to news of his crew's ranks beginning to grow with the arrival of some new members; "YEZZZ, I IZ HAPPY TO SEE YOUNGSTERZ JOINING BRAH, ITZ FAPTASTIC." inzy-kotla.jpg New members graphic and ludhianvi seen here, relaxing before they join the protest 69353.jpg other h4te crew members embrace lovingly to celebrate their newfound homosexual crew identity 2157.jpg new h4te crew recruit graphic takes time off from the tiring protest; 76685.jpg h4te clarifying his ransom demands to the media (Dr. Evil style); "I IZ WANT THIS EQUAL RIGHTZ AND SUPER MODZ STATUS TO MAKE THE PWNAGE. IF I IZ DEMANDS IZ NOT MEET, I IZ GOING TO DO KUNG FU ON EMC ASS, BRAH. I IZ SAY THIS AGAIN, RANSOM AMOUNT I IZ DEMAND IZ....................................1 HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!" _40047433_pakistan203.jpg h4te prepares to receive the new recruits by presenting them a small gift to show his appreciation; svWOOLMER_narrowweb__300x416,0.jpg

U have no avatar .. probably your owl leader is blind .. too much :joyman: I guess
77096005rb9.jpg We're very angry. As a representative of h4te crew and a honorable member of the Anti-EMC, I am offended by your comments. We demand an apology within the next 128.125 minutes.. or there will be a revolution.

Spying on The EMC and its allies, we've found out that these are the contest rules: funny-pictures-snake-will-bite-your.jpg As a response, there has been an immediate meeting amongst h4te crew and its allies. Our friends from the mongoosian institute of chicago have sent their ninjas to fight Predator: 9c8a5c95082f6f37e89efcde9f285a95.jpg Keep watching as we update you on the defeat of ze Predator.

keep it clean guys... or ABC crew will change allegiance
We need the ABC support. We have passed an internal resolution and h4te, our messiah, has agreed to follow the rules [though it was very tough to convince him]. Therefore, instead of this infighting, let us unite together against the terror that is the EMC.

do i need to be of the gay kind to join the h4te crew:((
h4te crew is an Equal Opportunity Group (EOG). Qualified applicants are considered for membership without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.