India MUST go home NOW - call off WC

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC

Dude WI economy will suffer as a result. It's not that simple. Greedy ICC is thinking about it's own pocket but...
sorry to drag another issue.. but just couldnt help myself. do you guys see now why we BD fans dont like BCCI when they say that hosting BD in India isnt profitable. we say SPORTS first money later.
My friend money makes the world go around. Do you know the meaning of "PRO" sports? You say "sports first money later" because no one is showing the Bangla Boys the money first. That is the truth my friend. Btw I don't like BCCI but the fact is that they owe jack sh*t to you.
then why do you call ICC greedy? look at yourself before you judging others.
Abhe guthne ki akal walle! Am I BCCI? Did I say I was not greedy? Hardcore capitalist here :lmao:
hahaaa..... too much stress for today's match? relax mate... its just a game... in worst case.. you have to go back sweet home.. :hic:

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC Thousand of common people worked hard to make this event possible....One Murder that too an inside job with our neighbours involved ( surprise , surprise ) is not even remotely a candidate to call off such a big event. Its emotional...but life should go on.