• chelsea
    • aston villa
    • arsenal
    • everton
    • manchester city
    • tottenham hotspur
    • newcastle united
    • any other(specify)

where did u find out about yuvraj. tendulkar is a big fan of manchester united & also dhoni
After winning the match against Mumbai Indians in the IPL, he said something like"There is not much time for celebration/party..I want to watch United win Champions League tonight!"
Yuvraj Singh, India’s one-day vice-captain, is set to meet one of the sportsmen he admires the most outside of cricket when he makes the journey from Dhaka to Basel in Switzerland on June 15, to give away the Man-of-the-Match award at the Portugal-Switzerland Euro 2008 clash. Yuvraj, an ardent supporter of Manchester United, is hoping to meet up with Cristiano Ronaldo. “I’ve been a big fan of football for years and I still am, although I don’t get a chance to watch as many games now,” Yuvraj told Hindustan Times on Wednesday from Dhaka, where the Indian team is currently playing a tri-series also involving Pakistan. “I’ve always supported Manchester United and try and watch their games even if I can’t watch other matches in the Premiership,” Yuvraj said. “Even recently, the day my IPL team beat the Mumbai team, I stayed up and watched the Champions League final where Man U beat Chelsea.” Yuvraj was chosen to represent India’s sportsmen by Euro sponsors Carlsberg. “Obviously it’s a huge honour to be invited to give away the Man-of-the-Match award in a tournament like the Euro,” he said. Initially, skipper M.S. Dhoni had been approached to do the honours but he declined because of the tight tri-series schedule. India are set to play Pakistan in the final on June 14.
http://www.hindustantimes.in/StoryPage/FullcoverageStoryPage.aspx?sectionName=NLetter&id=5b38fadb-7e60-4d99-bf01-48fcdecfa2a8Euro2008_Special&Headline=Yuvraj+to+meet+Cristiano+at+Euro

Guest Hiten.
arsenil' date=' crapsea & loserfools wont win anything:hysterical: dream on ppl[/quote'] That's how MAN u are gonna win eh... strange tactics 2k2bvc.jpg