Puke your anger here?

kabira

Re: Puke your anger here? Bermuda would be further demoralized after this defeat. They always knew they were bad, but having to lost to these friggin choksters by such a big margin, their confidence on their skill level will be all the more low.

Re: Puke your anger here?

I've said this before, but what the hell - may as well say it again. Supporting the Indian cricket team is like f*cking a hot looking chick in the dark, only to wake up in the morning to realise that she had a d*ck. I can;t describe it any better than that.
Did you not feel the andey and danda while you were f*king her? :hic:

Re: Puke your anger here?

I've said this before, but what the hell - may as well say it again. Supporting the Indian cricket team is like f*cking a hot looking chick in the dark, only to wake up in the morning to realise that she had a d*ck. I can;t describe it any better than that.
Did you not feel the andey and danda while you were f*king her? :hic:
Yeah, but you're just too sh*tfaced to know. Just like you thought that it would be a smart idea to bet your cows on the team winning, or like i thought that India would have nothing to worry about against sh*tty teams like Banglastan or SL. Drunk on hype.

To put in perspective.... Argentina, France did not qualify to second round in 2002 World Cup Football... England lost in football in every tournament from 1966...And tihs time they may not even qualify for Euro 2008 Barmy Army religiously follows and supports England Cricket Team, every tour even in $hitty 90s Get a sporting culture guys....and support your Team... India lost fair and square... It is tough group and Sri Lanka are playing better cricket India hasnt been performing well in one days for over a year ...and those practice matches only papered the cracks...instead of filling them As Dravid says its time for some intros and BCCI has to look to improve Cricket sructure..not politics