Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

first ball pe:hysterical: kya re, no stamina:haha::haha::haha::haha: Sapne mein bhi FAIL:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:(( *rushes to*
200.jpg
Good to go, tu be lele, tere bhi kaam aayegi :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
:(( *rushes to*
200.jpg
Good to go, tu be lele, tere bhi kaam aayegi :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Shahane. Katrina bhagwan ki make hain....aur bhagwan toh humare paas hain. Uska matbal kya hua ? :haha:

The Official Deccan Chargers Supporters Thread !!!!!!! Message to the Deccan Chargers fans from the Captain Gilly As the new season is almost upon us, it is with great excitement and anticipation that I write a short message to you all. There has been some change at the franchise since the completion of the inaugural IPL season, with the most obvious being the exciting new colours and re-vamped Chargers logo. This change alone signifies a new beginning for the franchise after a difficult time last year and everyone involved is fired up to do their best in the new season. One thing we don’t want to change from the first season is the amazing support we received from our wonderful collection of fans and supporters. I believe the true meaning of the term ‘supporter’ is to continue to maintain faith in a team through highs and lows, and given the manner with which our fans stayed with us last year, we all look forward to sharing in better times in the future and truly appreciate the way in which you all have stuck with us. Part of our focus and planning for this season will be to combine together as a group and not individuals, as we perhaps were guilty of last season. The squad has had a few additions which our new coach, Darren Lehmann has outlined in his message on this site and I’ve utmost faith in his ability to gel the group together and have us all moving in the one direction. Finally, to have been asked to captain the Deccan Chargers for this coming season, is a tremendous thrill and honour. I look forward to working closely with Vice-Captain Rohit Sharma and all the playing staff and support staff. There is also great experience in our squad that I will look to incorporate as we build a unit that will represent the city of Hyderabad and the State of Andhra Pradesh with pride and passion. Thanks again to our loyal supporters, I look forward to catching up very soon and so too thanks to all our sponsors for their continued support of our team. Best wishes Gilly Adam Gilchrist :icflove: Players Adam Gilchrist (Captain) Chamara Silva Herschelle Gibbs V.V.S.Laxman Arjun Yadav Venugopal Rao Rohit Sharma D.B.Ravi Teja T.Suman Abhinav Kumar Dwayne Smith Scott Styris Andrew Symonds Ryan Harris Halhadar Das M.S.Bisla R. P. Singh Fidel Edwards Chaminda Vaas Nuwan Zoysa D.Kalyankrishna Pragyan Ojha M Sarveesh Kumar H.S.Bansal Jaskarandeep Singh P. Vijay Kumar S.M.Shoaib Support Staff * Head Coach: Darren Lehmann * Assistant Coaches: Kanwaljit Singh * Assistant Coaches: Mike Young * Physiotherapist: Dr Sean Slattery * Strength and Conditioning Coach: Steve Smith Deccan_Chargers_logo.jpg WATCH OUT FOR THE RAGING BULL

2ceq6wy.png laxman cant play T20, Rohit sharma has become Nohit sharma and dropped from indian team, symonds dropped from aus team, gibbs dropped from SA team, styris dropped from NZ team, Vaas retired from ODI's, gilly retired from everything, afridi not coming because he's a paki Thread over:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: