IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

No yaar. That's unfair on the guys who aren't online. SS is about speculation. You can't look at the team sheet and then pick your players.
I totally agree with you. But, so far, SS has been open until 10 minutes before the start of the game. So can we just keep up with the consistency.

The covers are coming out. Then there would be the inspection and then the toss. So I am guesing the toss would be at 11:45 EST and the play would start by 12:05' date=' maybe? An hour and a half lost meaning, about 12 overs apiece?[/quote'] Will SS substitutions be open till then.. thats the main qn bhai

Sachin likes to encourage new bowlers. So I won't be surprised if he gifts his wicket to Kamran. Jayasuriya might perish to Masarenhas if he still opens the bowling. Warnie would have the last laugh against the like of Bravo, Duminy, Dhawan. So if Mumbai Indians bat first, they might very well hand over the victory to Rajasthan Royals.

Did you listen to SRGay's interview where he says "suck on this"' date=' "Badass dada etc..." on national tv...[/quote'] yes it is becoming normal nowadays .. have you ever watched MTV Roadies or any new reality show.. it is much more than this :winky:

Yup... ppl are switching channels... women at home are not allowing men to switch on max.. instead they want to watch their serials. ppl like us are waiting for more than an hour to make SS Subs.. but no luck.. lots of time is getting wasted... at this rate.. i'll wont be surprised if the cup is shared among 4 teams simply because the last ten matches including the semis and final were completely washed out...

yes it is becoming normal nowadays .. have you ever watched MTV Roadies or any new reality show.. it is much more than this :winky:
yeah.. but those are shows of a different kind and the audiences are different... also they mute the sound when an unacceptable word is spoken (with a guin.. sound) whereas SRGay is talking on national tv with kids watching (including his own). Thats uncalled for.. he even went on to say he can only hug and give kisses to the girls...

yeah.. but those are shows of a different kind and the audiences are different... also they mute the sound when an unacceptable word is spoken (with a guin.. sound) whereas SRGay is talking on national tv with kids watching (including his own). Thats uncalled for.. he even went on to say he can only hug and give kisses to the girls...
bhai .. if that is what you say then what are your opinions about the condom condom ads, the pills ad or the axe ads .. they are a lot more open then what srk said ... I am not saying he did the right thing but we have reached the 21st century .. we are moden India where everyone needs proper sex education .. I feel making feel as if sex is a ghost is more bad then speaking about it openly

bhai .. if that is what you say then what are your opinions about the condom condom ads' date=' the pills ad or the axe ads .. they are a lot more open then what srk said ... I am not saying he did the right thing but we have reached the 21st century .. we are moden India where everyone needs proper sex education .. I feel making feel as if sex is a ghost is more bad then speaking about it openly[/quote'] Can we please keep discussions on this thread related to SS? Thanks