IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Hey guys... I was just having fun enjoying my big lead. Varun bhaayi. I guess hitting that Save button worked the other way today. Or maybe' date=' somehow the points lost the other day automatically got credited back. This needs to be sorted out. I had enough of the big lead, and of course sent a snapshot of that to all my fans across the world.[/quote'] lol.. today must be ur field day... even all your picks earned points for you. And more importantly, while site going down affected most of us, you were still able to pick Duminy just at the nick of time..

lol.. today must be ur field day... even all your picks earned points for you. And more importantly' date=' while site going down affected most of us, you were still able to pick Duminy just at the nick of time..[/quote'] well i always pick duminy and most of u guys tendulkar it affected me the most lol

And more importantly' date=' while site going down affected most of us, you were still able to pick Duminy just at the nick of time..[/quote'] I just kept hitting the save button. I so badly wanted to get him in today. Usually, I picked Sachin in all the games except one and MI won that game. I just wanted to try a Neeta Ambani.

lol.. today must be ur field day... even all your picks earned points for you. .
I have picked so many dark horses all these days. Did all sorts of experiments and tried to outhink Shane, but then looking at gap of just 25, I decided I would just go with the favorites. Apparently, almost everyone clicked today.

I am quite not sure about the extra points credited but I believe from bobby and Shane it is 300.
rofl dude u r smart , when u lose pts , u know exactly how many u lost during subs and how much u exactly made in that game to tell varun, since u got 300 bonus pts now u not sure about it ?

Hmm.. this is weird.. 1. Site goes down 2. SS points get messed up I smell a hack. Will investigate this in my free time. In the meantime, please tell me the amount of points that have gone up/down for which user

Hmm.. this is weird.. 1. Site goes down 2. SS points get messed up I smell a hack. Will investigate this in my free time. In the meantime, please tell me the amount of points that have gone up/down for which user
well i keep track of first 5 , all four were correct except karteekmvs he is EXACTLY 300 PTS OVER , he should be 8787 not 9087 and i keep track of every pts and i calculated his pts from mumbai and minus his one sub for duminy other than top 5 i dont know

rofl dude u r smart ' date=' when u lose pts , u know exactly how many u lost during subs and how much u exactly made in that game to tell varun, since u got 300 bonus pts now u not sure about it ?[/quote'] I guess thats common sense. When I lose points, I am sure no one would even care how much I had lost. But when I gain points, the close competitors would at least do some calculations as you did. And just like how everyone trusted me when I said I had lost so and so points, I trusted you and Shane when I gained so and so points. Since you guys have already calculated, there was no necessity for me to do so.

I guess thats common sense. When I lose points' date=' I am sure no one would even care how much I had lost. But when I gain points, the close competitors would at least do some calculations as you did. And just like how everyone trusted me when I said I had lost so and so points, I trusted you and Shane when I gained so and so points. Since you guys have already calculated, there was no necessity for me to do so.[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

I guess thats common sense. When I lose points' date=' I am sure no one would even care how much I had lost. But when I gain points, the close competitors would at least do some calculations as you did. And just like how everyone trusted me when I said I had lost so and so points, I trusted you and Shane when I gained so and so points. Since you guys have already calculated, there was no necessity for me to do so.[/quote'] well u were lucky today dude i always pick duminy and was bout to make sub but site down. this is the 3rd time b/c of site shutdown i couldnt make sub and still pissed off at complete rain out game i made 8 subs . oh well its all good as long as varun fix the pts u r 87 87 me 8756 so still pretty close

well u were lucky today dude i always pick duminy and was bout to make sub but site down. this is the 3rd time b/c of site shutdown i couldnt make sub and still pissed off at complete rain out game i made 8 subs . oh well its all good as long as varun fix the pts u r 87 87 me 8756 so still pretty close
You bet. Shane is almost 150 behind you. But he is a fighter. He is gonna come back. As far as substituting is concerned, I did not substitute the very third game of the IPL. And I missed 3 games in total. 5 weeks is too long a time and stuff like this is bound to happen.

Virurlez moves to 22!! Wow- thats persistence; the guy was in 150s a while ago Kudos:hatsoff:
Thanks for your appreciation suraj :bow: I just checked SS myself and I am surprised myself :tounge_smile: I missed almost both the matches today as I was sleeping after the whole morning was wasted while watching the election results. I had made only a few substitutions yesterday for today's matchest .. I had not even made a single substitution for KKR in today's match .. I am really surprised with my jump to 22 .. now I am getting greedy to enter into the top 20 :--D

Thanks for your appreciation suraj :bow: I just checked SS myself and I am surprised myself :tounge_smile: I missed almost both the matches today as I was sleeping after the whole morning was wasted while watching the election results. I had made only a few substitutions yesterday for today's matchest .. I had not even made a single substitution for KKR in today's match .. I am really surprised with my jump to 22 .. now I am getting greedy to enter into the top 20 :--D
I might have done better if I stuck to my original plan of not substituting and bringing in KKR players