IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

My bad days tarted even before a ball is bowled. I though Bailey would play in the middle order where he has to face two very good spinners in the form of Junta and StyleBhai. He is opening and he has an excellent T20 strike rate of 120. Dinda' date=' Anureet and co. My prayers to get him out. Actually I should pray Parthiv to get him out.[/quote'] I thought the same thing and excluded him

My bad days tarted even before a ball is bowled. I though Bailey would play in the middle order where he has to face two very good spinners in the form of Junta and StyleBhai. He is opening and he has an excellent T20 strike rate of 120. Dinda' date=' Anureet and co. My prayers to get him out. Actually I should pray Parthiv to get him out.[/quote'] Bailey has a strike rate of 156.25 at an average of 35 as per cricinfo and so I selected him .. hope he becomes my trump card :pray:

Bailley gets 30. He seems to be a good fielder and might get an extra 8. I just hope he does not take a hat-trick ;). I shall take even 10 points from Badri. Safe move from Bobby. Did not sub Ishant and Junta has no wicket yet and doesn't look like getting one.

all the people whom I did not select in SS are performing today .. McCullum is on fire and Albie Morkel also fired.. Bailey did not do much and Hussey and Hodge not looking to get a chance soon :wall:
Dude you might just end up losing all the hard work done in the earlier days.

Dude you might just end up losing all the hard work done in the earlier days.
yes I also fear that .. I dont know what happened to McCullum today .. he is hitting even more faster than what Hayden done throughout IPL 2 ... he is perhaps batting faster than YKP and he has already crossed 70 :wall: