IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

With the deficit increasing exponentially as against the top 4, the only objective I'm now left with is to beat atleast Tapioca, defend my lead I have upon manoj and dk and finish in top 5... Lets see how it goes...
I was surprised to see you go down. I know you missed 3 games but you must have had real bad games

LINK 20 points substitution penalty Given the stiff competition. The top 30 will be rewarded this time. Winner gets 20 Million !!
How much will be the rewards for the other 29 except the winner .. I am in top 30 right now and going low on money nowadays :(( .. kuch to batao kitna maal milega :dance:

How much will be the rewards for the other 29 except the winner .. I am in top 30 right now and going low on money nowadays :(( .. kuch to batao kitna maal milega :dance:
30th place should get around 1 mil.. cant tell u the exact amount as it is calculated by the script

^^ Bump. OP and Title updated with Prize Money
wow.. winner gets 20 million? Should have know this a week ago when I started experimenting. It is really tough to catch up with Bobby now. BTW, whats the prize money for second, third and fourth?

earlier i started as 5th , then 37th , then 187 .. was from 170 - 190 for 5-6 matches, then my ranking changed to 135 .. i was there in that range for a while then i came down to 85 ... then 60 / 50 and today 38.... I think i shud be awarded for this suttle change in ranking.

wow.. winner gets 20 million? Should have know this a week ago when I started experimenting. It is really tough to catch up with Bobby now. BTW' date= whats the prize money for second, third and fourth?
dude u r awesome , trying to jinx others all time along the ipl but its ok

Finally' date= I get one reason to still be competitive. My goal was to be a leader at least once and I did that twice. I was confident that I would be in the top 5 at the end of the SS, but man beating bobby the champ seems to be the goal now.
rofl , finally? i guess u r the only one here who is too much invloved int his ss, even ur family , ur relatives all over.

dude u r awesome ' date=' trying to jinx others all time along the ipl but its ok[/quote'] No dude. I don't believe in jinxing. Sorry if my posts appear like that but thats not the intention and I think 160 is a strong lead and you can just go with the favs and be the leader.

rofl ' date=' finally? i guess u r the only one here who is too much invloved int his ss, even ur family , ur relatives all over.[/quote'] Well, I agree I have been competing well but thats because this is my first time in SS. 5 weeks is a long time to be motivated enough and since most of the times I was behind Shane my aim was to get past him and be the leader for at least once. Having achieved that, there was no real motivation for me to get up early in the morning and make the substitutions. Obviously, I did not know about the ICF prize money.

rofl ' date=' finally? i guess u r the only one here who is too much invloved int his ss, even [b']ur family , ur relatives all over.
Talking about the involvement of my family and friends, the other day my friend calls me up in the middle of work and asks me if there is any way he can follow my race without being a member. (He is too scared that he would become addicted if he becomes a member). I told him I shall let you know when I go to top, but he said my colleagues want to follow too. I just gave up. I was not the only mad guy around. The best part is my bro calls me from India after a long gap and the first question he asks is how am I doing in SS?

hey its all good this is the only ss i follow rest r too boring
The rest are as much fun, esp those Test Series ones, different strategy n all, but T20 is fantastic, the negatives and the multiplied positives are excellent.