IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Is everybody in Top 30 going to get 20 million or is it going to be 20 mil split b/w 30 ppl?
20 Millions for the Winner. the rest will get proportionately- if you end up as 5th, u may get , say 15 Millions! guess that is a decent return for a 6 weeks effort. where as i am in the 20-25 bracket after the 20 points substitution came in to effect.i dropped almost a slot a day from 16th place! any way, for the intelligent choices and smart selections, all those in top 10 deserve upwards of 10 millions !

20 Millions for the Winner. the rest will get proportionately- if you end up as 5th, u may get , say 15 Millions! guess that is a decent return for a 6 weeks effort. where as i am in the 20-25 bracket after the 20 points substitution came in to effect.i dropped almost a slot a day from 16th place! any way, for the intelligent choices and smart selections, all those in top 10 deserve upwards of 10 millions !
That would be wonderful then

I am near the 20s now .. hope that I get at least a few millions.. kangaal ho chuka hoon after the series of upsets in betting since the last week :(( I want to bet strongly in WC T20 and I am left with only 3 million from the 18 million last week :sniffle:

I am leaving for tirupathi tirumala tomorrow. will be walking through the steps when KKR faces RR. expected darshan time is 8.30 pm. so cant watch CSK Vs K XI P too! Have made lot of substitutions for tomorrow's matches! Hope I get divine blessings to improve my SS rankings, which is on a free fall. As it is i lost 4 millions in 2 bets with Rajiv and Shane, May God instructs Varun to fix $ICF 5 millions for the 30th rank in SS so that my effort gets some much needed result:winky:

Due to the Stiff competition' date=' First place Prize Money has been increased to 20 MILLION, and top 20 will be in contention for prizes[/size']
thats april 17th u wrote 20 million , u should increase first prize money too if u r increasing it to top 30:giggle: first place should be atleast 30 million.( if i win ):dance:

I am leaving for tirupathi tirumala tomorrow. will be walking through the steps when KKR faces RR. expected darshan time is 8.30 pm. so cant watch CSK Vs K XI P too! Have made lot of substitutions for tomorrow's matches! Hope I get divine blessings to improve my SS rankings, which is on a free fall. As it is i lost 4 millions in 2 bets with Rajiv and Shane, May God instructs Varun to fix 5 millions for the 30th rank in SS so that my effort gets some much needed result:winky:
Dude.. Why dont you take Bobby, Shane, Shawn, Karteek, Manoj, DarkKnight etc with you. I'll pay for their all expenses paid trip from my 20 million...

reached 20 rank now although I have one substitution left to do for first match and 1-2 substitutions for second match too which I will make after team announcement Hope I reach a good rank before the end of IPL .. kangaal ho chuka hoon :((

7 more matches.. bring it on..
Thanks Bhai .. even 1 position in one match is enough.. hope I can end on 15 at least all the decline in my money started after my jinxing powers were reduced .. since I left jinxing, I have been losing bets on even one-sided matches :sniffle:

Thanks Bhai .. even 1 position in one match is enough.. hope I can end on 15 at least all the decline in my money started after my jinxing powers were reduced .. since I left jinxing, I have been losing bets on even one-sided matches :sniffle:
Why dont we start again.. :cheer: Come on to the match thread.. lets do it subtly.. so that no one understand that we are actually jinxing.. I'm gunning for KKR today