IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

What was that all about ??? :dontknow:
A sitter was dropped. and 22 came off the first over. Common sense cricket from Ojha would have really gotten you close. You were the only one who had him. Not jinxing man. Thats silly. If most of you guys here seriously believe in jinxing, I shall make sure I wouldn't post during the game.

A sitter was dropped. and 22 came off the first over. Common sense cricket from Ojha would have really gotten you close. You were the only one who had him. Not jinxing man. Thats silly. If most of you guys here seriously believe in jinxing' date=' I shall make sure I wouldn't post during the game.[/quote'] In fact, I seriously felt bad that he got out after that. I just posted that and left for work and realized only now he got out soon. And I really felt that was a pick which no one would have done as MSD is playing in the next game and most of them wouldn't drop him. On the hindsight, should not really have posted it looking at the reactions.

In fact' date=' I seriously felt bad that he got out after that. I just posted that and left for work and realized only now he got out soon. And I really felt that was a pick which no one would have done as MSD is playing in the next game and most of them wouldn't drop him. On the hindsight, should not really have posted it looking at the reactions.[/quote'] Nah. Neva mind.

I thought for a second that Bailley was really playing well and felt I should have had picked him and he was gone. My thinking is also jinxing ;). But seriously, the only way he would have got out in the two innings was a run out. Tough luck, I would like to see more of him, though. Hope Big Mac doesn't recover by the semis.

I thought for a second that Bailley was really playing well and felt I should have had picked him and he was gone. My thinking is also jinxing ;). But seriously' date=' the only way he would have got out in the two innings was a run out. Tough luck, I would like to see more of him, though. [b']Hope Big Mac doesn't recover by the semis.
:nono: We need big mac to thrash the opponents in the semis and finals... . We'll get him up and playing with our strong filter coffees. He'll play for sure

:nono: We need big mac to thrash the opponents in the semis and finals... . We'll get him up and playing with our strong filter coffees. He'll play for sure
Kahaani kaa script shurooo se ending thak ek hee naheen honee chaahiye. Thodee bahut dilchaspee honee chaahiye.

Wanted to replace DK with Nannes today. After lot of deliberation, didn't do it. I was really banking on Nannes getting not more than 2 and DK getting a chance to bat. difference of 30 in the end. Oh, well. Damn Veeru for sending Bhatia ahead of DK.