Should Bhajji have played more cautiously?

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/i-should-have-got-a-century-harbhajan/39665-13-single.html I should have got a century: Harbhajan Press Trust Of India Wellington: Harbhajan Singh has bailed out India from trouble with his willow more than once including in the third Test against New Zealand here, but the feisty off-spinner yearns to score a ton and is upset that he could not convert his half-century on Friday into a maiden hundred. "I am very upset. I should have got century. It was my best chance to score one," he said after hitting 60 to help India reach 375 for nine on the opening day. "I am improving as a batsman. I am working hard at the nets so that I can score a hundred some day. Maybe at this point in time I am not good enough yet to make it happen," added Harbhajan who has taken 323 wickets and scored six half-centuries in Test cricket so far. His disappointment though was something he could live with considering the contribution he has made in difficult conditions for the team. "But I am happy with my contributions with the bat. When the team needed runs badly at Nagpur, Sydney, Bangalore and here, I have put up my hands. I think it is important for me, Zaheer (Khan) and Ishant (Sharma) to stay at the wicket with the batsmen and score those crucial runs," said Harbhajan. He said he was not perturbed when India were six down for 204 just after tea on the opening day. "I knew I could do it as I had done it before. It was a very good chance for me to go under pressure situation and deliver," said Harbhajan. Dhoni and I had a great partnership those were crucial runs. Me, Dhoni, Zaheer, Munaf and Ishant got 170 odd runs in the last session. It was fantastic effort it will obviously help us in the game. "We were looking to bat the whole day. Though we achieved that target, we lost nine wickets. It would have been nice to get these runs losing just six or seven wicket. But we are very happy with the runs we got," he said. Asked who was his batting mentor, Harbhajan said he has benefited from tips given by Tendulkar. "Sachin keeps telling me to play side-on. Others have been helpful as well, except Viru (Virender Sehwag). If Viru were to give batting tips, he would ask me to hit every ball for a six," said the 29-year-old on a lighter note. Harbhajan is confident the visiting bowlers can bowl the Kiwis out if they bowl at the right areas. "The ball is still doing a bit when the bowlers pitch it in the right areas. The ball is coming in two pace sometimes. Some balls are coming quick, few balls are stopping and coming. We just need to be patient when we come to bowl tomorrow and hit the right areas. I am sure if we can do that, we will get wickets." Harbhajan came down heavily on the media for writing him off whenever he plays outside India. "Most of the wickets in New Zealand don't seem to be spinner-friendly but I have bowled well in the one-dayers and in the Test series so far, though many people have been writing things about me suggesting that I am only good enough in India. "I know what I have been doing, what is important for the team, what matters to the country. I will go out there and give my best shot. I may not get five or six, but it could be one or two. But if it can help the team win, I will be happy with that," he said. ================================= i love the confidence of this guy, over confidence, but to even think of a hundred while playing an innings like that, is too much for me!
His best friend so lot of things are rubbed ( figuratively )
Spartan warriors were encouraged in engaging in homosexual behavior as it formed stronger camaraderie between the soldiers, and instilled a greater viciousness when one of their own was killed in battle. maybe, bhajji was avenging tendulkar's dimissal...

Im sick of these silly threads after the player gets out. If its not Bhajji, its Sehwag or Sachin or whoever. I mean, if the same shot paid off we'd have posts like ... 44444444444 or 666666666666 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: and then threads like 'Is Bhajji our new all-rounder?'. Then as soon as he gets out, 'He should play more cautiously ... blah blah blah ...same broken record from 'Experts in hindsight'

@^^ naah. munaf will score 15000 runs tomorrow nd will b d most run scorer in tests. GO MUNAF!!
Sorry to break your bubble, but here are the hard facts- face them: -If Numaf hist a six off each delivery for the next four days, he will score 12960 runs. -His carreer total right now is 55. -So the total would be 13015 runs. So dont expect him to score more than 13015 runs by the end of this test match- that is if Dhoni does not declare somewhere in the middle....which I suspect he will.
Sorry to break your bubble, but here are the hard facts- face them: -If Numaf hist a six off each delivery for the next four days, he will score 12960 runs. -His carreer total right now is 55. -So the total would be 13015 runs. So dont expect him to score more than 13015 runs by the end of this test match- that is if Dhoni does not declare somewhere in the middle....which I suspect he will.
But Master Munna can induce noballs from bowlers with his aggressive yet completely safe batting and hit 6s in those balls too.
But Master Munna can induce noballs from bowlers with his aggressive yet completely safe batting and hit 6s in those balls too.
exactly. bt seeing his aggression bowlers will start bownling no balls. by watching his hilarious batting BCCI will convince NZ board to play the match during the night to, so tht munaf wont loose his concentration.