Canada v Kenya at Benoni

cochise

Khurram Chohan bowls phaaaaaaassster than Sohail Khan and Akhtar with their speeds added together...and they have him down as right hand slow medium...that is of course because Atul is playing undercover as Osinde...relatively speaking, that is the correct designation for him.

Good call' date=' cochise, a commando indeed[/quote'] Can I call them or what? Now that I have found the firewater and the furnace exists within...I am on fire. I want a sparring partner. :--D Anyone up for the task....any topic of your choosing...I throw the gauntlet down!!! :D
Kenya was such a decent team once. Only if ICC had stood by them and given them enough opportunities' date=' they could have prospered. Sad to see them lose to canada like this.[/quote'] Same goes for Ireland after WC 2007. Kenya and Ireland could have become very strong teams had ICC put more efforts to make them stronger.
Same goes for Pakistan...they were such a good team once...before the beards grew too long and the thoughts wandered to paradise. What a shame!
never stopped olajuwon from dominating...and the 92 WC was won in ramadan too... i guess their minds have wondered off to the wrong things.