Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

CG, since you are a Gunnner i would like to ask a few questions, 1.) Why do you think we could only make it to only fourth place this season ? 2.) When does Arsene Wenger's contract run out ? 3.) Who is the captain of the club ? 4.) Who is our First Team GoalKeeper ? :hmmm:
:fail: GOOGLE

:fail: GOOGLE
The answer to the first question cant be googled' date=' :finger:[/quote'] I also thought at first but then thought that Shane is not as big a n00b as he looks to be ... so he must have given questions which cannot be questioned easily :P

Man this is becoming difficult to decode:((. We can never be sure about CG coz of all the fake ids:wall:.
i dont think i can be bothered to justify myself:giggle: when a new guy joins do u guys check anything?? no! so why because i'm girl is there such a hoo haa!

Where did the post that CG just make quoting flamy disappear :hmmm: CG did you delete it just now :confused: anyways guys I am logging off again .. I did not sleep since the last 24 hours to update a few websites and build a new one but I am wasting my time almost for the last 12-14 hours or more on ICF :doh: I have become a massive ICF addict.. is there any rehabilitation centre to get rid of this addiction :sniffle:

i dont think i can be bothered to justify myself:giggle: when a new guy joins do u guys check anything?? no! so why because i'm girl is there such a hoo haa!
Do you understand KLPD .. if you are Gambo you will understand it easily.. so they are taking precautions not to receive a massive KLPD :--D

Do you understand KLPD .. if you are Gambo you will understand it easily.. so they are taking precautions not to receive a massive KLPD :--D
Viru jee yes i do now what KLPD means dont make me embarrass you be literally giving a translation!! hahaha that doesnt make me anyone else but me!!