What went wrong? - Reasons India lost - Vent it out here

Dhoni, the only reason of the loss. Sure there were other mistakes, but Dhoni managed to put everything else in the shadows with his blunders as a captain. I don't care too much about his loss of form, it happens, but the captaincy just sucked in every single match.

OMG..we change colors so fast huh???? Isn't it the same Dhoni who brought us so many victories??can we not digest and forego one trophy?? Get adjusted to ups & downs mate.....We will regain our supremacy & only Dhoni can/will make it.
we dont change any colours plzzzzzzzzzz dont let me lose my temper when he did well he was awarded and applauded by each and every one and therefore when hes gone the opposite way he should face the other side of it too....so when theere are ups we praise and when there are downs we disgrace but at the next moment we support you in the next game too..... we are cricket lovers from within that keep all hopes on team india and if they perform around half of india are so dissapointed that they dont get proper sleeps :icflove:

Its just that our batting didnt click collectively. Added to that Viru was ruked out. he would have made a big big difference. Second fatigue probably caught the whole team. 1& 1/2 months of IPL probably is a part of reason. Remember that foreign players did get rested once in a while, while all of our prime players couldn't get any. This is a good team and we have the capability to whack anybody's butt. Lets first give our guys some training on handling short balls. Give them some time to rest & energize themselves