Football Transfers, Rumours and Speculations

Shane

More surprise from SAF

“We signed a young player yesterday from Norway, who we’ve been looking at for two years,†Sir Alex said. “We weren’t intending on signing anyone else after last week – we feel we have a full squad – but the situation accelerated to a point where other clubs started to make bids, so we had to decide whether we acted or didn’t act. We decided to act and he’ll be the last person we sign.†When pressed for the youngster’s identity, chief executive David Gill intervened, explaining: “We haven’t officially announced it yet, so we’ll keep that to ourselves for now." “He was signed yesterday and he needs a work permit. He’ll stay on loan where he is and we’ll look to bring him [to Manchester] in January.â€
He is the one So it is going to be a building phase this year I guess..should be damn interesting.:dance:

JT to stay at Chelsea Source Arsenal Make €17.3m Bid For Real Madrid Striker Huntelaar

Reports from the English tabloids suggest that Arsenal have made an offer of €17.3m to Real Madrid for striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, and are looking to secure the player from under the noses of rivals Tottenham Hotspur. The Sunday Express comments that coach Arsene Wenger has earmarked the Dutchman as a replacement for Emannuel Adebayor, who has recently departed for Manchester City, and the club has cash to spend. Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini recently stated that Huntelaar "has no place in this team", and the player turned down a move to German Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart last week. It is thought that the 25-year old craves a move to the English Premier League, and although Tottenham had expressed an interest, the Gunners appear to have moved into the driving seat to clinch the striker’s signature. Madrid are looking to sell, with sporting director Jorge Valdano admitting that the club need to offload some of their squad before any new additions can be considered, and the money raised from the sale of Huntelaar could be used to up their bid for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso. Huntelaar moved to the Bernabeu in January from Ajax for €20m and managed 8 La Liga goals in 20 appearances during the second half of the season.
Man City on verge of signing Arsenal’s Toure
Manchester City are believed to be close to signing Arsenal defender Kolo Toure. Reports suggest the Ivory Coast international will sign with the cashed-up Eastlands club for £14million. City recently completed the signing of Gunners striker Emmanuel Adebayor and are now set to clinch the services of their centre-half.

SAF at his usual best

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has dismissed star-studded Real Madrid as a threat in Europe this season. Despite adding Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Karim Benzema this summer, Ferguson believes the side has no balance and will not click very easily. “I don't know how their manager Manuel Pellegrini plans to pick his side because it has no balance,†Ferguson said. "I told Ronaldo before he left that he will end up playing centre-half because I don't think they have one! "I don't envy Pellegrini picking his team."
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You missed a lot of people - Ade' date=' Kolo Toure, Melo:giggle: all you got was a central defender...so still in transition phase ?[/quote'] We severely missed the services of Flamini last year, Cana would have been a good addition. And exactly to this very day next month, we will paint your ar$$es red and white. :bumsmack:

We severely missed the services of Flamini last year, Cana would have been a good addition. And exactly to this very day next month, we will paint your ar$ red and white. :bumsmack:
Keep dreaming:asleep:. Btw, we are re-building our team this year...we will win the UCL but EPL is a bit tricky:P.

Re-Building :boffing:
We lost the goal machine and Giggsy, Scholesy, Nev are not young by any stretch of imagination.. so we iz in rebuilding phase. But I hope SAF throws a surprise right at the end of transfer period by signing Kun. Hey btw it looks like Huntelaar is heading to Highbury.

We lost the goal machine and Giggsy, Scholesy, Nev are not young by any stretch of imagination.. so we iz in rebuilding phase. But I hope SAF throws a surprise right at the end of transfer period by signing Kun. Hey btw it looks like Huntelaar is heading to Highbury.
:(( We dont play there anymore, they bought it down .

Keep dreaming:asleep:. Btw' date=' we are re-[b']building our team this year...we will win the UCL but EPL is a bit tricky:P.
:haha::haha: No Ronnie, no Junglee. Owen has scored his quota in the pre season games only so no goals from him in the season :giggle: I think you have a LOT more to worry about.