'Pak more focussed on religion than cricket'

Guest dada_rocks

Re: 'Pak more focussed on religion than cricket' may be they overdid it.. there is a saying in sanskrit "ati sarvatra varjayet" excess of everything is bad.. btw what is with this drama of lining in the pathway i aircraft what if other passengers wanted to go to washrrom at the same time should these guys be swoken from the spiritual stupor.. as far as i can see first right of pathway is for washrrom goers and that space certainly is not meant for little mosque in the air....

Re: 'Pak more focussed on religion than cricket'

btw what is with this drama of lining in the pathway i aircraft what if other passengers wanted to go to washrrom at the same time should these guys be swoken from the spiritual stupor.. as far as i can see first right of pathway is for washrrom goers and that space certainly is not meant for little mosque in the air....
:wtg: It's exactly what you said-> DRAMA! Cry for attention. Got few of them in my area.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: 'Pak more focussed on religion than cricket' Used tobe a real problme in Mumbai streets , thanks toBaal Thackerey not anymore.. He started counter street-jamming by some aarti festival just to wake the powers to be up. When these folks saw how it feels when others do it then sanity prevailed even court took cognizance.