SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

lol, sure. 1. Be Honest 2. Get familiar with the SS Admin interface 3. Be present at match starts in case it gets delayed, and do the needful (from the main SS interface) 4. Try to take care of user requests for re-syncing squads/match timings with Cricinfo using the Admin interface 5. Be Honest I'll have to warn you, the the Admin interface was coded by me in a hurry, and you'd have to tread carefully while making changes.
bb, would good other than the first and the last :hehe:
lol, sure. 1. Be Honest 2. Get familiar with the SS Admin interface 3. Be present at match starts in case it gets delayed, and do the needful (from the main SS interface) 4. Try to take care of user requests for re-syncing squads/match timings with Cricinfo using the Admin interface 5. Be Honest I'll have to warn you, the the Admin interface was coded by me in a hurry, and you'd have to tread carefully while making changes.
:(( I can give it a try maybe.
Ok, first come first serve.. Shane and BB have been made mods on a trial basis :P Go play boys.. and don't break anything :pray:
Not that I want to...but how do you add points towards a "certain" user :hehe: It does not seem that bad varun. Pretty straightforward :woot:

Man varun is a legend :hail:. Saala daru ke alava yeh banda bahut kuch karta hain :hehe: P.S: Varun, I don't seem to have the option of adding a poll to existing thread (in Cricket talk tht's for Shahane)

ohoh... already there is a lot of traction.. if i knew this.. i wud have said this long time ago.. thanks varun for offering to let ur baby cuddled by someone else.. and shane/bb for taking it up.. you u can count me in as well.. ie if u r thinking of a 3rd man.. and i'm sure to be online before the start of every game.. :icflove:

Its easy peasy' date=' the interface looks great, you made this from scratch?[/quote'] Yeah, Shane. Easier made from scratch than otherwise. PHP and MySQL are very useful once u get the hang of it.
Saala daru ke alava yeh banda bahut kuch karta hain :hehe:
:hatsoff: Kabhi miliyo to dikhaoonga kya kya kar sakta hoon :woot:
P.S: Varun, I don't seem to have the option of adding a poll to existing thread (in Cricket talk tht's for Shahane)
You should be able to.. You're a Cricket talk mod right ? Hmm.. dekhenge baad mein
ohoh... already there is a lot of traction.. if i knew this.. i wud have said this long time ago.. thanks varun for offering to let ur baby cuddled by someone else.. and shane/bb for taking it up.. you u can count me in as well.. ie if u r thinking of a 3rd man.. and i'm sure to be online before the start of every game.. :icflove:
The two are temporary :giggle:.. If needed, you're next in line :two_thumbs_up: