PCB allows Sohail Tanvir to play for Rajasthan Royals

Well the outside world paints a bleaker picture of Pakistan then it really is ( that said the last 2-3 years have been really really bad for us, terrorism has reached shocking levels here bomb blasts everywhere every day ). Nokia indeed has a big presence here, i myself have a N95 and they are a very popular brand here.

Well the outside world paints a bleaker picture of Pakistan then it really is ( that said the last 2-3 years have been really really bad for us' date=' terrorism has reached shocking levels here bomb blasts everywhere every day ). Nokia indeed has a big presence here, i myself have a N95 and they are a very popular brand here.[/quote'] no need to worry, the things are getting much better than they were few months ago after army jumped in, yaar believe me we will see same pakistan we did in 2000 soon. it was just a walk up call for us.
no need to worry' date=' the things are getting much better than they were few months ago after army jumped in, yaar believe me we will see same pakistan we did in 2000 soon. it was just a walk up call for us.[/quote'] I hope so. Its necessary for Pakistan and the rest of the world. Its very necessary for the collective economic growth of south Asia.
PCB allows Tanvir to play for Rajasthan Royals KARACHI: The Pakistan Cricket Board has given a green signal to all-rounder Sohail Tanvir to play for his Indian Premier League franchise Rajasthan Royals in a charity match against Middlesex at Lord's on July 6.
Shameless - abhi India ka paisa accha diktha hai tum logo ko?