Bhajji in ODIs since WC 2003

Sooda

Re: Bhajji in ODIs since WC 2003

Where art thou you ' date=' Piyush Chawla.[/quote'] KR, if Piiyush is picked on the ability that I saw him last time, you will be disappointed.... he didnt make the transitions and from all reports, he still hasnt..... he needs urgent help... a month with LS can go a long way... to digress a bit, i would like LS(Siva) to be our spin bowling consultant at the academy or the team... every single analysis of his wen a spinner is bowling is spot on.... and i have seen LS play and he was one of the most skillful spinner, i have ever seen.... at the moment, our best bet for odis is powar.... last 10 matches, 16 wickets at 24 average... tht is number 2 on tht list... obviously, it is exaggerated because of the small sample size.... but u get the gist..... the retarded Colonel, VengFacker DROPPED Powar.... and he has not even been touched in this entire enquiry.... the day we lost to bangla, i opened a thread demanding the facker to resign....
I agree with you . In fact if you read my earlier posts , even before the commencement of this word cup , I was in favor of Powar being selected ahead of both kumble and Bhaji. Powar still has the potential to be decent lower order batsmen and his bowling in ODI is pretty decent. I guess anybody is an improvement over this dead weight Harbhy , who let's his ar$e do the talking most of the time. BTW, Piyush chawla was supposed to be an allrounder. Beats me , why this guy regressed so much. I agree on Shiva , talented bowler who wasted his talent in my opinion. I still remember is spell against the might windies . Pure Magic.

Re: Bhajji in ODIs since WC 2003

Beats me , why this guy regressed so much.
no guidance.... the kid got carried away when he found 17 yr old batters at the junior level getting bamboozled with his googlies..... he didnt feel the need to develop his leg breaks further.... he needed expert guidance and it is still not too late... he has excellent control... he needs to learn to rip em now.... otherwise, he is useless....