Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Not really, the majority of 'English football' has been brainwashed by the media into belieiving that the only way to beat Arsenal is to 'stick it up them'. With that, thick sh*t heads like Shawcross, Taylor, Smith (who dont have a brain cell between them) et al think it is ok to go in that little bit harder on the fancy Arsenal foreigners which result in these long term leg breaks. Of course they dont mean to break legs but that is not the point. It is damn reckless and needs to be stamped out of the game. Its the same as a driver speeding and running someone over, of course he didnt mean to do it, but he needs to be held accountable for his actions. This guy explains it better than me - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o67ftN-B6r8]YouTube- Shawcross on Ramsey "Not a Tackle, a Scythe"[/ame]

The badness of a challenge should not be measured on how badly the player gets injured, thats ridiculous. Also im not sure where you think Ramsay is from but last time I checked he is Welsh which isnt exactly foreign. Also calling them thick **** heads is unfair, I know Martin Taylor and he lives near me and he regretted it so much and had to have counselling especially after what Wenger said about him.

The badness of a challenge should not be measured on how badly the player gets injured' date=' thats ridiculous. Also im not sure where you think Ramsay is from but last time I checked he is Welsh which isnt exactly foreign. Also calling them thick **** heads is unfair, I know Martin Taylor and he lives near me and he regretted it so much and had to have counselling especially after what Wenger said about him.[/quote'] What tripe? How can the recklessness of a challenge not be measured on how badly the players get injured? Shawcross gets banned only for 3 games for such a reckles challenge where as Ramsey is likely to miss more than a year or two of his playing career?

What tripe? How can the recklessness of a challenge not be measured on how badly the players get injured? Shawcross gets banned only for 3 games for such a reckles challenge where as Ramsey is likely to miss more than a year or two of his playing career?
Much worse tackles cause no damage to players and little gets said.

The badness of a challenge should not be measured on how badly the player gets injured' date=' thats ridiculous. Also im not sure where you think Ramsay is from but last time I checked he is Welsh which isnt exactly foreign. Also calling them thick **** heads is unfair, I know Martin Taylor and he lives near me and he regretted it so much and had to have counselling especially after what Wenger said about him.[/quote'] Awww diddums, the poor little lamb Martin Taylor :girlcry:. The big bad Arsene Wenger made him upset because he SNAPPED the leg of one of his players into pieces and put him out of his job for 1 and a half years. Yes I can see how Taylor was definatly the victim of the incident.

Guest Hiten.

Just when Rafael was looking upwards, liverpool lose to Wigan. Somehow I get a feeling that Aston Villa will snatch the 4th spot and Man *****y + tattehum will have a major KLPD :hehe:

So I take it allyuh saw the VERY DANGEROUS tackle by Sol Campbell on the Hull striker that was pretty much a carbon copy of shawcross on Ramsay, Wenger the hypocrite would be crying if the tackle was made on an Arsenal player, hypocrites.

So I take it allyuh saw the VERY DANGEROUS tackle by Sol Campbell on the Hull striker that was pretty much a carbon copy of shawcross on Ramsay' date=' Wenger the hypocrite would be crying if the tackle was made on an Arsenal player, hypocrites.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Tell me you are joking. That was an absolutely perfect tackle. I watched it on MOTD again. Alan Hansen - a defender, and Alan Shearer - a striker both agreed it was a perfect tackle.

So I take it allyuh saw the VERY DANGEROUS tackle by Sol Campbell on the Hull striker that was pretty much a carbon copy of shawcross on Ramsay' date=' Wenger the hypocrite would be crying if the tackle was made on an Arsenal player, hypocrites.[/quote'] WoW you really are a muppet and talk b*llocks. Campbells feet didn't leave the floor and got the ball cleanly, that was a pefect tackle, something Campbell is skilled at and has been doing for the best part of the last 20 years. If you look at it properly it is actually Zayatte who is lunging in with the foot in the air and Sol was lucky he didnt get caught. If you want to talk about deadly tackles take a look at Boatengs hack on Sagna today, that was f-ing disgraceful and Sagna was lucky he had his leg in the air otherwise that was another Shawcross-Ramsey waiting to happen.

lol wut, the Boateng tacke was hardly bad, he just grazed his shin pad and withdrew his leg as he realised he was going near him, I guess Boateng is another of these barbaric english men. What does Arsene think about this? gallas.jpg

lol wut, the Boateng tacke was hardly bad, he just grazed his shin pad and withdrew his leg as he realised he was going near him, I guess Boateng is another of these barbaric english men. What does Arsene think about this? gallas.jpg
It was a good tackle, Gallas's feet didnt lift off the floor at anytime, the same as Campbells. The ones against us are flying in from an vertical angle which result in serious injuries, Boateng Shawcross et al. Boateng has been sent off 6 times in his career, 3 times against Arsenal. Coincidence? I think not. He has been told to 'stick it up us' which lead to these incidents.