14 die of YSR death shock in Andhra Pradesh

ViruRulez

However, there was no independent confirmation of this. The police here said they did not have any figures to confirm this report.
I still don't believe these numbers. Yes there are crazy/stupid people, but these many? Unless he owed you some big bucks, I don't see the point.

I just came to this thread and saw 122.. frankly speaking this YSR shock is more deadlier than swine flu if this news is true TOI makes a bit of masala but I am not sure if yahoo news is also masala Anyways if those people really died than I must say all those are really crazy people.. why to get heart attack or commit suicide for death of another person.. If this figure increases any further I might get shock :giggle:

Isnt it weird that none of his family members or his close friends got AS shocked as these people.
TRUE .. his son is infact the top contender for the next CM and I think it will be celebration time for the family again in a week.. I still find it hard to believe that these deaths are true.. why will anyone die for the death of their CM.. what kind of shock is that :blink: