Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

Yes' date=' any sort of compromise, by whether a guy or a girl, does mean that they dont live their life. I have a couple of friends, guys, who sacrificied for their brothers, their parents, never married, or never followed their life. Did they live their lives? Of course not[/quote'] You know, it's on one small point if you look at the big scheme of things & I'm happy right now. Read my reply to Gunner on the issue. I may change my decision in future

Well I am sure there might be some burka clad woman who thinks she is morally superior to THAT TYPE of girls who expose their faces in public. :winky:
Time to derail the thread now as is the tradition of ICF. Vote: Burkha clad women, hot or not.

:girl_sigh: You know' date=' it's on one small point if you look at the big scheme of things & I'm happy right now. Read my reply to Gunner on the issue. I may change my decision in future[/quote'] Totally peaches. You are cool.

:girl_sigh: You know' date=' [b']it's on one small point if you look at the big scheme of things
I am sure anyone who makes any sort of compromise does so with this thought to console himself/herself. it ranges anywhere for telling a small lie, sacrificing a loved one for ones family to killing oneself and others in that hope that the afterrlife would be better That said, my post was not meant to be for your personal life and its clear that you are happy with the descision you took and thats all that should matter

I am sure anyone who makes any sort of compromise does so with this thought to console himself/herself. it ranges anywhere for telling a small lie, sacrificing a loved one for ones family to killing oneself and others in that hope that the afterrlife would be better That said, my post was not meant to be for your personal life and its clear that you are happy with the descision you took and thats all that should matter
I am happy and thank you.

i have placed my vote on behalf of Mr CG he says they're hot (but not as much as me!) :giggle:
So what are you doing this weekend? Southall again?:--D:--D

lol badmaash i would rather put pins in my eyes than go to southall! nah am going to my mums for a bit of old school style garba you? oh yeah ur sitting in ur french pub!
My train to paris leaves in 3:32 hrs as I write this.:--D:--D

Right. But they shouldnt also be put on a pedestal and showered with labels like being more 'moral'. As you said thats a conscious descion by certain individuals to refrain from some activities. Other individual make conscious descions to indulge in the same activities. Why is one group immorl and the other not?
Right,no need to do that.But why? Because of our cultural heritage and traditions,our mythological stories play a big part in it.Chaste/morally dicsiplined women are shown as more powerful,Gandhari say for example was powerful to give an extra barrier to Duryodhana(by making his body strong like iron) and to even curse Lord Krishna.Then Kannaki(chilapathikaram) was able to burn the whole Pandya kingdom with her chastity power:--D

what's that ?
Right' date='no need to do that.But why? Because of our cultural heritage and traditions,our mythological stories play a big part in it.Chaste/morally dicsiplined women are shown as more powerful,Gandhari say for example was powerful to give an extra barrier to Duryodhana(by making his body strong like iron) and to even curse Lord Krishna.Then Kannaki(chilapathikaram) was able to burn the whole Pandya kingdom with her chastity power:--D[/quote'] Aunties, yesterday called to inform you that this thread has already been derailed in tru ICF fashion. Please refer to Poll, okthxbai.