Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

simple i dont want my daughter to have pre maritial sex...........but if she does from her free will' date='hiding from me i cnt stop her...........[/quote'] Dude, you are just setting up yourself to be pwned. Do you think parents in the 80s would have thought their children would turn up with the views they have today in their mid to late 20s? What makes you think you will predict any better?

i Cant respect you enough for saying that G!! :icflove: i think your attitude is great and i sincerely hope the day you are blessed with a daughter that she respects your views and doesnt take advantage of the freedom you are giving her! :icflove:
I believe in free will. My role as a father is to provide and protect not hinder their development with my outgrown ideals of morality.

Dude, you are just setting up yourself to be pwned. Do you think parents in the 80s would have thought their children would turn up with the views they have today in their mid to late 20s? What makes you think you will predict any better?
i agree with you there i do think times have changed ALOT and it still will but i tell ya it worries me what sort of girl my son would bring home!!

i agree with you there i do think times have changed ALOT and it still will but i tell ya it worries me what sort of girl my son would bring home!!
Priya Rai.:icflove::icflove:

I believe in free will. My role as a father is to provide and protect not hinder their development with my outgrown ideals of morality.
i'm not suggesting that but it is acceptable for desi women to sleep around? (forget the before marriage concept thats idea is exhausted) is the idea of not having one night stands such a backward idea?

oy chup kar khoteya!! she'll be 50 before he's a teenager!! :hysterical::hysterical:
Try sunny leone then. She is punjabi.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i'm not suggesting that but it is acceptable for desi women to sleep around? (forget the before marriage concept thats idea is exhausted) is the idea of not having one night stands such a backward idea?
It is not a forward or backward idea, that is not the purpose of this discussion at all. I am just saying that it is not more or less moralistic. Edit: No she wont. She will actually be a ripe experienced woman in her mid to late thirties. Moarrrrrrrr funz and stuffz.

see you do become alot more open minded when you see things happen to people that are in arms length to you but yes i agree that it is personal! whats right for might not be right for you!
Yes. It's not that I have now become one of those women who sleep around, you know. I just don't judge people based on life decisions that I don't agree with anymore. It's their lives and if it works for them I can't tell them that it's wrong, even if it's not right for me personally.

Dude, you are just setting up yourself to be pwned. Do you think parents in the 80s would have thought their children would turn up with the views they have today in their mid to late 20s? What makes you think you will predict any better?
i told what i want and not waht they wuld do................ CG check my post 57..... i too really dont know what they will do? btw there are lot of girls who respect their family and fathers bt still have pre maritial sex and this is the reason y most of them do it stealthily rather then openly as in videsh........bt they do it all the same

ok look lets be fair these days we all complain so and so married a gori or a kaali shukar hai atleast they married something female!! JUST DONT COME HOME WITH A BLOKE!!
What's wrong with that?

Yes. It's not that I have now become one of those women who sleep around' date=' you know. I just don't judge people based on life decisions that I don't agree with anymore. It's their lives and if it works for them I can't tell them that it's wrong, even if it's not right for me personally.[/quote'] exactly!! out of my circle of girlfriends a few are little "rampant" to say the least but i still love them to bits they're still myfreinds and i dont have any less level of respect for them!

exactly!! out of my circle of girlfriends a few are little "rampant" to say the least but i still love them to bits they're still myfreinds and i dont have any less level of respect for them!
Thank you, now you have come full circle. It is your personal choice on sex not necessarily a moralistic one. YOu want to couch it in morality to feel superior. indirectly you do look down on your friends who sleep around.

thats a new subject we'll discuss homosexuality on another thread!!
Go ahead, open the thread. I will discuss that with you tomorrow. I gotta leave soon, have an action packed evening.

Thank you' date=' now you have come full circle. It is [b']your personal choice on sex not necessarily a moralistic one. YOu want to couch it in morality to feel superior. indirectly you do look down on your friends who sleep around.
no not really see level of morality does vary but it doesnt affect how you look at another person (for me it doesnt)