Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

no not really see level of morality does vary but it doesnt affect how you look at another person (for me it doesnt)
Then CG, what is morals if it varies from one person to another? It is personal choice or free will ergo there are no morals. We are all amoral beings.

Desi girls are less immoral because desi guys keep very high moral ground (hypocritical) when it comes to marriage.The basic cultural difference and the society's view ponit.Wheras non desi guys don't care whether she has previous relationship or not.So it is rather bringing up and social beliefs.In short Desi girls are bounded by the social rules more.

Desi girls are less immoral because desi guys keep very high moral ground (hypocritical) when it comes to marriage.The basic cultural difference and the society's view ponit.Wheras non desi guys don't care whether she has previous relationship.So it is rather bringing up and social beliefs.
horraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! another desi gal in the house :yay:

He's pretty concervative. I love him to bits! We're really close' date=' so I would never want to hurt him by doing something he thinks of as being wrong. Pretty much keeps me on the straight and narrow despite some of my more liberal ideas and convictions.[/quote'] Indian dad and indian daughter...typical.......the rainbow country hasnt chngd ur colors it seems:hatsoff:

this was a topic we disscussed in our med school hostel,as many of our friends were getting less moral and i mean both guys and girls......suddenly this was a hot topic in the whole hostel.....finally we guys decided that the only way to get rid of getting a less moral girl in marriage is that u get hook up with a girl early and then end up marrying her or just become less moral ur self...... personally it wuld be tough for me to accept a less moral girl
riya has kind of answered this one by saying its a bit hypocritical!! but on that note i do think girls are aware of this fact!! this kinda explains why girls DONT want to sleep around