Woman ends life after watching 'Sach Ka Saamna'

Desi Cartman

and the rating depends on blood alcohol / level of desperation & how many friends are around. usually at 3am on Sat morning after finishing 6 pack, all non maal turn into maal if no friends around
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: PS: Such posts which indicate higher IQ levels and talk about diversity blah blah are not tolerated by the :emc:
POINT TAKEN

and the rating depends on blood alcohol / level of desperation & how many friends are around. usually at 3am on Sat morning after finishing 6 pack, all non maal turn into maal if no friends around
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: After a 6 pack all is fair game.:winky:

You are wrong machi. She is not a brahmin, If I am not wrong she is from the naidu community...she is no brahmin for sure.. BTW...I hate casteism....
Don't care but she is maal.:winky::winky:

Raangu.
According to wiki Sridevi was born in a Meenampatti village near Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. Her mother tongue is Tamil.[4] Her father Ayyapan, was a lawyer, and her mother's name was Rajeswari. Sridevi has a sister, Srilatha. She has two step brothers Satish and Anand from her father's previous marriage. middlu fingaru to you.:finger:

machi you is in for big trouble. They are very orthodox in general in comparison to tamil brahmins.
Naa..We are childhood friends and both our families know about our affair. But I hate her mother more than my exams.:dash1:
Sridevi. :woot::woot::woot::woot:
:nono:
I think Sridevi is a tamilian.
yes

I thought it would sound cool. :P
We tamilz iz residents youz goltz is settlers. You should pay us rent. We accept 1 million pieces of gold, 30,000 cows and 100 of your best women for the first year. Alternatively you can just give us the 100 best women.