Who was more consistent ?

Re: Who was more consistent ?

I would say Dravid. No option present of course. Dravid has a better test average than Sachin and has played only 35 innings less. So i have a question is Dravid a better test player than Sachin in terms of batting only?
Not again :lmao: :lmao:

Some stats from the C4 cricket forum.
Hey Gambit, you've put the stats compiled by Ash and Salim there. By the way, what is your id there?
I've never posted there Chandan. Have been a lurker. I was happy when you started posting here because I used to scour your Indian cricket thread there for domestic cricket news.
Amazing!! Even BB had mailed me confirm whether I was the same Chandan who posted on C4. If you guys went there often, why didn't you join in? Just a handful of Indians had to fight with so many people. We could have done with a larger bunch there.

Re: Who was more consistent ? Few trolls are there from every country. But most of the time, while dealing with other country-men, we were united! I do not "fight" like the aussies do, but do not take things lying down as well. Many of the forummers are in the ignore list! :flux:

I would say Dravid. No option present of course. Dravid has a better test average than Sachin and has played only 35 innings less. So i have a question is Dravid a better test player than Sachin in terms of batting only?
Yes!