What's your Zodiac Sign?

ludhianvi

Haaw *closes eyes*
Alright' date=' no more fooling around. Flamy is a girl. :icflove:[/quote'] Shivani, these guys are all fooling you. Nikki bava is the most honestest person in the world. :icflove:

Guest Shivani
91kt93.jpg
ohkay then i guess flamy is a guy .. i had no clue cuz i hardly visit that thread plus gunner and flamy pretend to be together..so i thought may be flamy is female .. :(( I'm disappointed .. :(( Thanks for clearing it to me Shane :)

ohkay then i guess flamy is a guy .. i had no clue cuz i hardly visit that thread plus gunner and flamy pretend to be together..so i thought may be flamy is female .. :(( I'm disappointed .. :(( Thanks for clearing it to me Shane :)
Gunner is not there in the poll, so what does that prove? :--D

You actually believe shane? I don't know what to say? Look at his ICF$ balance. Anyone with this kind of obscene wealth can never be truthful. What is this "pretending to be togther" schmitz? Trust Nikki bava, vote for Nikki bava. :protest:

Guest Shivani

AND THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN FLAMY AND GUNNER UNLESS THEY ARE EXCEPTIONS TO CERTAIN THINGS ...which is pretty ok ..and they don't need to be embarassed about it ..Its natural

I'm not listening to anyone anymore :(( FLAMY IS A GUY. CASE DISMISSED
Gunner is not there in the poll' date=' so what does that prove? :--D[/quote'] Exactly, what does that prove?

Guest Shivani
Gunner is not there in the poll' date=' so what does that prove? :--D[/quote'] i don't know
You actually believe shane? I don't know what to say? Look at his ICF$ balance. Anyone with this kind of obscene wealth can never be truthful. What is this "pretending to be togther" schmitz? Trust Nikki bava' date=' vote for Nikki bava. :protest:[/quote'] Look this is bad ... Tell me honestly naaw whats between you and flamy ?

AND THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN FLAMY AND GUNNER UNLESS THEY ARE EXCEPTIONS TO CERTAIN THINGS ...which is pretty ok ..and they don't need to be embarassed about it ..Its natural
O wait did I forget to mention h4te, now that makes three, Gunner, Flamy and H4te and none of these are females. :cantstop:

Look this is bad ... Tell me honestly naaw whats between you and flamy ?
Who initially told you that Gunz and flamz are together? You have to look at the credibility of this person to decide. Me and Flamz, we be tight. :winky:

O wait did I forget to mention h4te' date=' now that makes three, Gunner, Flamy and H4te and none of these are females. :cantstop:[/quote'] Now I want an explanation as well. Since I am pretty involved with Gunner, what the hell is going on? I know about, and deal with, flamy. But now h4te as well? I'm waiting G...

Now I want an explanation as well. Since I am pretty involved with Gunner' date=' what the hell is going on? I know about, and deal with, flamy. But now h4te as well? I'm waiting G...[/quote'] No explanation needed peaches. You know how these guys are making up stories as they go along. You and me, we be tight. :winky:

CG started the rumor about you and flamy.
That alone should answer all your questions. H4te, shane and his obscene wealth have already been discussed. :icflove: