Woolmer complained about OTT Islam in team

Re: Woolmer complained about OTT Islam in team

This is perhaps something which a lot of people don't know,it's encouraged to pray namaz together, so when you have a lot of people who want to pray salat then it makes no sense to pray individually. Yeah you can still pray individually but when it's time for namaz then you should always pray together...now i hope this would clear some of the misconceptions.
MP, Look at it this way. When Pakistani team travels to say West Indies they would give instruction about their meal. I mean obviously West Indies hotels would not give halal meat by default. I am assuming Team Manager or someone from the team asks the Hotel in which Pakistan team stays to make them proper meals. The situation would be the same wherever the Pakistan goes, within or outside Pakistan. Now if that can be arranged how difficult is it to request for a small prayer room, maybe like a conference room or something. Heck they could possibly all fit in a large penthouse type place if need be. This would mean players are together for prayers and we wouldnt be having this discussion here? Is that too much to ask? xxxx
Valid point Lurker, they should do that the next they travel abroad but i am sure in some cases it will be hard to provide such facilty next to the practice/training area. CC, I apologize for the incorrect assumption but as Sooda pointed out that praying together is recommended for all 5 players.

I am talking about having such facility next or near to the practice ground
you are saying the dressing rooms are not large enough to hold 11+4 players .... :lol:
if they can find place in an aircraft, they should be able to find place in a dressing room :lol:
Guest dada_rocks

I am talking about having such facility next or near to the practice ground
you are saying the dressing rooms are not large enough to hold 11+4 players .... :lol:
if they can find place in an aircraft, they should be able to find place in a dressing room :lol:
aapne ak lakh rupye ki baat kahi hai

This is perhaps something which a lot of people don't know,it's encouraged to pray namaz together, so when you have a lot of people who want to pray salat then it makes no sense to pray individually. Yeah you can still pray individually but when it's time for namaz then you should always pray together...now i hope this would clear some of the misconceptions.
Munda, in Pakistan people issue Fatwa on a woman participating in beauty pageant contests (accusing her of showing her beauty publicly), but flaunting religion in the open is ok ? I have no problems with such rules in your country against woman -- its your religion, your country, your rules. But the point is that what seems innocent & genuine to some (like woman in beauty paegeant contests) are obviously offensive to others. In the same way, i find it out of place & sometimes even disturbing (when loudspeakers are used to pray), when someone flaunts their religion openly. U have to consider other people's sensitivities when u do private things publicly.