• Cji
    • Il Principino
    • Gunner
    • flamy
    • h4te
    • nikky bava
    • Lizzy
    • don't really care as long as DC paaji is stripped of his MOD status :P
    • none of the above, EMC would not approve of any of those choices - everyone who votes this option gets $$ from :emc:
    • no need for more mods, EMC is too powerful already :protest:

The plank of my election request is mainly this, you little guys need someone on the inside of EMC like me to balance the paavaar aboose. This cannot go on this way. You need a strong leader like me to own ermmm help you all. :protest:

The plank of my election request is mainly this' date=' you little guys need someone on the inside of EMC like me to balance the paavaar aboose. This cannot go on this way. You need a strong leader like me to own ermmm help you all. :protest:[/quote'] I concur. It has to be either you or moi. But some of the folks are wasting their votes on people like Cji. They gotta remember that their names are included just to fill up the numbers(like Rav Ja(de)ja in the Indian team to make it eleven).

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

None of these choices are particularly inspiring. EMC will just shoulder more of the moderation burden on its own. :emc:

I concur. It has to be either you or moi. But some of the folks are wasting their votes on people like Cji. They gotta remember that their names are included just to fill up the numbers(like Rav Ja(de)ja in the Indian team to make it eleven).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So baize I can't decide whom to vote for? Can someone make this easier for me? :winky:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So baize I can't decide whom to vote for? Can someone make this easier for me? :winky:
How much?

None of these choices are particularly inspiring. EMC will just shoulder more of the moderation burden on its own. :emc:
Deals can always be struck in corridors of high power which eases everyone's burden. :winky:

Il Principino's Next ICF Mod Poll tips... [edited to remove false suggestions of affiliation with EMC, who being sensible does not agree with anything Principino says.] 1. Don't vote for a girl (or presumed to be a girl) 2. Stay away from people who aren't brave enough to stand up against the pavaaar abuse(hint: bava) 3. Vote for a 'straight' as an arrow guy 4. If you don't like any of these, vote for Strip DC paaji

Gunner, You don't have anything to deal with. :P Shane, you should vote "none of the above, EMC would not approve of any of those choices". Bribes forthcoming. :winky:

EMC presents Il Principino's Next ICF Mod Poll tips... 1. Don't vote for a girl (or presumed to be a girl) 2. Stay away from people who aren't brave enough to stand up against the pavaaar abuse(hint: bava) 3. Vote for a 'straight' as an arrow guy 4. If you don't like any of these, vote for Strip DC paaji
See, stupid sh-t like this is why we in the Consortiumatti have to resort to paavaar abooze. EMC does NOT present, approve of or share any of the views set forth by this attention whoar. EMC also does not particularly care for any of those candidates. And daisy is a better moderator than most of that list combined. :emc:

Gunner, You don't have anything to deal with. :P
If we don't discuss it how can we figure it out? There are always burgundys, sauternes and moosik. :P

Shane, you should vote "none of the above, EMC would not approve of any of those choices". Bribes forthcoming. :winky:
This MB is in dire straits. :P