India Reduce Pakistan To Zimbabwe Status

Dhondy

No need to type those long posts remembering what you did in distant past. Just look at the ranking and look at the mirror. And yes' date=' the OP is plain truth. Painful for you, but accept it.[/quote'] Sorry I didn't give my congratulation. so.........Congrats!!! b/w for how many seconds are you planning to hold that position this time around? :hatsoff:
Sorry I didn't give my congratulation. so.........Congrats!!! b/w for how many seconds are you planning to hold that position this time around? :hatsoff:
Thank you!! I know the every passing second of this time is excruciatingly painful for you, but I advise you stop counting them. Bear the pain, swallow it because you have to. It's reality. But if it pains a lot, go back in time and live in the past as most of your countrymen do trying to remember how many matches they won against India. It's a very good idea because your present is painful and there is not much in your future.
Sorry I didn't give my congratulation. so.........Congrats!!! b/w for how many seconds are you planning to hold that position this time around? :hatsoff:
South Africa WILL get defeated by England, England will rise and RSA will fall in ranks, thereby increasing our lead on them. Australia might as well whitewash you AND WI combined but your lowly ranking wont help them one bit. If you want to really help them unseat us, defeat NZ in the final test AUS might get a point or 2 extra in defeating you after that.
Thank you!! I know the every passing second of this time is excruciatingly painful for you, but I advise you stop counting them. Bear the pain, swallow it because you have to. It's reality. But if it pains a lot, go back in time and live in the past as most of your countrymen do trying to remember how many matches they won against India. It's a very good idea because your present is painful and there is not much in your future.
lol....I am not frustrated, I am just replying to the comparison being made by the OP. Ranking don't bother me and I believed that even when you guys were # 10 or 20. Holding #1 ranking for mere seconds mean nothing, dominate like Australia then for sure you guys will deserve it. :two_thumbs_up:
and who said that pakistan will play with you as a minnow, its different game. we rule over you in one day and test arena, and you in t20s, which we rule anyway
You have always lost to us in World Cups, so much for "ruling over us" in ODI arena. As for T20I, you have never beaten us, not even in a warm up game. Anyways T20 is like galli cricket, it is no surprise it is the only thing your sorry team is good for. In Tests your minnow status is undeniable, 40 points behind India.

ODIs - In World Cups (the tournament that really counts), Pakistan has played India four times and lost four times Tests - you have won one series against us in the last 20 years, and that was with the drug cheats Asif and Akhtar who were busted that year (of course your country with no shame, morals or laws indulged them and brought them back into the side).