Stare at boobs to live longer!(NSFW)

StriKe

you've got a very valid point there and i'm glad its something you've asked! what ur assuming here is that men only stare when bare flesh is on display our (or atleast my) experience is that even covered up they get looked at! thats why its even more frustrating! for example i've had experiences where even in a polo neck top i get stared at now unless i go round wearibg clothes that fit like a box and dont show any curves then its always gonna happen!
CG watz wrong in being appreciated.......

@ yoda: My whole point is about men who stare when I'm wearing clothes that don't reveal an inch. I dress pretty conservatively most of the time (admittedly not always, but always to work, etc), so it frustrates the hell out of me when men stare. If you wear something revealing, you have no right to complain when men look.

^^^how often do u hit the beach lizzy?:wink: I guess it is natural for guys to stare.......though my 1st attraction is a girls eyes
As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying a beach holiday right now (it's cloudy and rainy tonight). The point however is not about when I'm wearing swimwear, but about men who stare when I'm covered up. It makes me uncomfortable BECAUSE I'm not revealing a thing.

As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying a beach holiday right now (it's cloudy and rainy tonight). The point however is not about when I'm wearing swimwear, but about men who stare when I'm covered up. It makes me uncomfortable BECAUSE I'm not revealing a thing.
is it seriously an issue?wjat if some one stares at in your eyes?same issue?

@ yoda: My whole point is about men who stare when I'm wearing clothes that don't reveal an inch. I dress pretty conservatively most of the time (admittedly not always, but always to work, etc), so it frustrates the hell out of me when men stare. If you wear something revealing, you have no right to complain when men look.
If you have the right body you don't have to reveal much. The imagination does it all. I have seen women who have the right curves and don't reveal a damn thing but your eyes are still drawn to the curves. Can't help it. :icflove:

Boobies :woot: On a more serious note, the attraction to breasts is a very infantile attraction. From a guy's point of view, whenever i go "boobies :woot:", i feel like a kid with a fetish. But when I go "eyes :icflove:", its normally associated with intimacy and love. In conclusion: Men who stare at boobies are immature infants :woot: Men who stare at asses are gays :phehehe: Men who stare at eyes are whipped :blush: Men who do none of the above are boring :headshake:

is it seriously an issue?wjat if some one stares at in your eyes?same issue?
Maybe it's just a female thing. Somehow it gets more personal when a guy stares at your boobs. As I said to G, when a man looks into my eyes I feel like I'm on more equal footing. Don't know how to explain it so you'll understand * sigh *

Maybe it's just a female thing. Somehow it gets more personal when a guy stares at your boobs. As I said to G, when a man looks into my eyes I feel like I'm on more equal footing. Don't know how to explain it so you'll understand * sigh *
He doesn't have to understand luv, I do and that's all matters. :icflove::icflove:

Boobies :woot: On a more serious note, the attraction to breasts is a very infantile attraction. From a guy's point of view, whenever i go "boobies :woot:", i feel like a kid with a fetish. But when I go "eyes :icflove:", its normally associated with intimacy and love. In conclusion: Men who stare at boobies are immature infants :woot: Men who stare at asses are gays :phehehe: Men who stare at eyes are whipped :blush: Men who do none of the above are boring :headshake:
Boobies :woot::woot: