VVS Laxman

Rohan495

raina Raina is jus 19 and he fields better than laxman, maybe he did not scor e 275 but he is worthy in one day cricket compared to laxman.Raina is a kid so give him some time and tht does not mean he is garbage.I guess laxman might not have done wht raina is capable at tht age

Re: raina

Raina is jus 19 and he fields better than laxman' date=' maybe he did not scor e 275 but he is worthy in one day cricket compared to laxman.Raina is a kid so give him some time and tht does not mean he is garbage.I guess laxman might not have done wht raina is capable at tht age[/quote'] Laxman was a pretty mean scoring machine when he was 19, although to be fair - Raina's FC stats aren't bad at all. Welcome to the forums, Raghu !! Stick around...:wtg:

Re: VVS Laxman

is it just me or does it seem like Sourav Ganguly is getting the most credit over Laxman' date=' why is this always the case, if there are two performers that do well, and Laxman is one of them, the other gets the most credit.[/quote'] It is all a question of expectations. From Gangu we expect 40. He gave us 51. From Laxy we expect 281 everytime or atleast a 170, but he gave only 74.