IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

Kya chewtiya bidding hai ... Bollinger, Shakib and Afridi are not bidded and the purse was emptied for players like Roach and Bond .. I dont know but it seems Rajasthan and Punjab are planning to bid in the second round maybe .. Roach was a ridiculous purchase... in T20 a fast bowler is not of much value

Decent pick. Although I would have preferred Luke Pomersbach
that was outside the auction ... Barath deserved a lot more than that if he was in auction .. but dont know for sure.. the bidding in all IPL auctions till now in these years have been erratic and so not sure

Guest DeveGowda
mallya .. are u sleeping ? make some bids ..
He made 2 bids One for pollard which failed and Won one for Morgan @ $220,000..i think value for money..he is also a Part time keeper (Even though we have great Robin who is also part keeper) :hysterical:

Kya chewtiya bidding hai ... Bollinger' date=' Shakib and Afridi are not bidded and the purse was emptied for players like Roach and Bond .. I dont know but it seems Rajasthan and Punjab are planning to bid in the second round maybe .. Roach was a ridiculous purchase... in T20 a fast bowler is not of much value[/quote'] Logically Bollinger, Sakib and Afretard's no-bidding didnt surprise me. It was risky in all cases. Roach is hyped after troubling ponting in australia just like ishant sharma was in IPL1 bidding.