Handling SA seamers would be very tough...

Rajan

The left armer Parnell with his reverse swing at a lively pac could be the one bowler we will have to handle properly.The reason I say this is cos our batsmen will be better prepared for the assault by Steyn and Morkel. Parneel might go unnoticed and do the damage. Having said that, a Viru special in the first test could change the course of the entire series!

Parnell is among the best young seamers in the world today. From what little I have seen of him, he does not swing the ball so much as seam it around. Slightly atypical for a left hander. But its been quite some time since I saw him. However I dont see Sehwag getting into too much trouble with him. But I do anticipate him facing some trouble with Morkel. See, it is just stunning to see Sehwag being so consistent. Not just from a stats perspective. But for the past couple of seasons almost every attack's main man to get has been Sehwag and they would have done all sorts of homework on him. Yet he trumps them. That is truly phenomenal.